☆-𝐒𝐈𝐗. 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑/ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

AS JA'QUEZ LAYED ON HIS bed and continued to cry his heart out, leaving his friends wondering what's wrong with him, every time someone would ask him what was wrong, it would just cause him to flashback to what kintrell did to him, and cry harder,...

AS JA'QUEZ LAYED ON HIS bed and continued to cry his heart out, leaving his friends wondering what's wrong with him, every time someone would ask him what was wrong, it would just cause him to flashback to what kintrell did to him, and cry harder, ja'quez  had already been attached to kintrell, and for him to have sex with another girl with no thought did nothing but tell him about his character.

"what's wrong ja?" jataviah asked sitting next to the still crying boy, rubbing his shoulder and back with him starting to calm down, out of the entire friend group, jataviah was the one who understood ja'quez which was kind of unorganized, because symere is ja'quez's bestfriend, and of course he's nowhere to be found.

he's either home sleep, or at work, but ja'quez took nothing by it, "hey! guess who's coming to town ja." jahquiliah announced as she walked into the room and out of ja'quez's bathroom that was attached to his room. he looked up at her and asked "who?", of course jahjah had to be extra and wait a bit for everyone to grow with anticipation, "coco, she's moving down here from Inglewood." she said with happiness as she plopped on the bed, making the boy stop crying.

"coco? coco, coco, OH COLANDRIA!" he said raising his voice as he realized who the girl was talking about, causing everyone to jump in scared manners making him laugh, ja'quez suddenly stopped laughing and could smell a scent that was all too familiar, "symere?" he whispered underneath his minty breath. then a tall light skin figure appears in his doorway with a Cheshire cat smile, holding a jar of marijuana.

"symere, no, you know my mama don't like when we smoke in here." the boy complained getting out of the bed, attempting to take the jar from the taller boy, "nah shorty, you stressin' and shit, and ion' like seeing my bestfriend like that, SO WHAT WE GON' DO is smoke this blunt, now back up." he said lightly pushing him, ja'quez never been attracted to symere but his tone and his bad boy demeanor turned him on at times, he usually kept that to himself though.

"okay, daddy." he mumbled low enough for absolutely no one to hear, as symere sat on his California king sized bed and pulled out around 7 backwoods and unlocked the metal jar and began to spill the sticky green substance into the rolling papers, he stopped and looked around and spoke "so.. nobody gonna help a nigga?", "i'll help, with my pothead ass." shy'ann spoke as she started to help.

"aye, ya'll heard about that new club on palm tree avenue?" symere asked still rolling up the blunts so everyone could smoke, "you talkin' about 'faedodo' ?" jahquiliah asked sitting on the floor channel surfing. "yeah, ya'll tryna' go?" he asked finishing up the first blunt. "ugh, that shit is finna' be lame, it literally means "go to sleep" in Portuguese, ja'quez stated bursting into laughter. "plus, we're all underage, you have to be twenty to go.", "my nigga roach made us fake ID's, and YES, I already planned this out." he added handing out the blunts as everyone lit theirs up with the lighters he brought, symere has always been a giver instead of  a taker, he usually moves in silence, but today he needed to make it known that he keeps ja'quez's best interest at heart.