???

Okay so something weird happened.

So I got really sick yesterday and didn't feel the greatest. I was sick while taking my finals and fell asleep after my test was finished.

I had a really high fever and my body was hurting and aching. I had the chills too because everything was so cold all of a sudden and I couldn't stop shaking.

When I got home I went straight to bed and slept for like two hours. When I woke up I still felt sick and my body kept hurting. I thought maybe I was soar because of wrestling but the day before we didn't even wrestle that hard, in fact it was a pretty easy day.

I could barely walk and my back was in a lot of pain.

Next day rolls around (today) and I wake up with bruises all over my body.

😟😟😟😟

What the heck?!

I felt an ache on my leg and saw a humongous bruise that was bluish and was like 2 inches wide! I checked to see if I had more and counted in total 12 of them.

I don't know where I got them and they all kind of hurt.

I can walk fine now and my back doesn't hurt anymore but I don't understand where all these bruises came from.

I asked my mom and she blamed it on my period. The back pains I can understand from the period but fever? Bruises? I don't think those come from periods.

If anyone has any ideas of how these cake to be please let me know.

I also apologize to all my male readers who read this. 

Anyway. Hope y'all are having fantastic times on the weekend and hopefully on your break if you're in school still.

Adios muchachos

-Weabo_Legend