My Ribs (T^T)

Hello everyone!!

How have you all been?

I hope everything is well and everyone is having happy lives!

So in the past I've mentioned that I do wrestling, a couple times. Well yesterday we had practice and something happened.

While were practicing and working out he wanted us to practice our halves and smack smack series.

Both of the moves are meant to turn your opponent over and put them to their back. (In other words painful)

While me and my partner were doing it, she did it wrong and ended up putting a lot of pressure on my rib cage.

It hurt a lot but then the pain went away after a couple minutes so I thought it was nothing.

4 hours later and my ribs start to hurt and ache. They've been aching and throbbing since yesterday nonstop.

I couldn't even sleep because of the pressure on them would be too painful.

It feels like someone is lightly hitting my ribs with a hammer and its gradually getting harder and harder each time.

It hurts so much to the point where I have to make sure my breathes are shallow and not too big or else my chest will expand too big. When I take deep breathes, cough, or sneeze it feels like someone is driving a knife through my upper torso.

It hurt so bad last night that I started to cry and just couldn't hold it in. It just hurts. A lot.

I went to school today and it's just been aching all day. I can barely move my arms and it's pretty annoying.

I'm still gonna gonna practice so I hope it his away by then.

I asked my mom if we can check it out with the doctor and she said sure so I'm hoping it's nothing wrong like bruised or broken ribs.

I don't think it's broken though, and hopefully not bruised.

I'm in a lot of pain right now. T^T

Aaaaaaaaaaaa

I feel like a big baby.

Anyway, I just thought you would all like to know about the predicament I'm in.

Welp. I hope all goes well. :D

Ba Bye everybody.

-Weabo_Legend