Chapter 8

I guess I'm not sleeping tonight too so I'll just keep on writing :)

Oh and I probably won't be writing as much in Luke's POV..I don't know..I'll see I guess

***

Emma's POV

When school was over I went to the cafe with Jack only, because V was too busy with Dylan.

I was so embarrassed by Jack because for some reason he was jumping around like a little kid and greeting everyone on our way to the cafe.

He's a strange strange guy.

When we came to work, we put on our uniforms and Jack tried to take mine, "come on Emma! You know I'd rock that skirt," he smirked and I slapped his stomach and took my skirt back.

"You wish," I snort and go in the back to change.

When I come back to the counter, Jack is already there, trying his pick-up lines on a girl.

"I'd like a blueberry muffin," the poor girl says.

"Sure!" He jumps and gives her the muffin.

"Ouch! It's hot," she almost dropped it.

"You're hot, probably fresh out of the oven just like that muffin," he winks at her.

Oh my god, Jack this was BAD.

I tried really hard not to laugh at him when the girl slapped him and left.

"Well..that didn't go well," he says and scratches his head and I just start laughing.

He sticks out his tongue and goes to another table, where someone ordered a milkshake.

Oh no.

I see the look on his face.

He nods to the customer, turns around and starts singing, loudly may I add.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours..." he starts twerking.

Oh god.

I walk up to him, slapping his butt, "that's enough now, what do you say Jack?" I laugh and then he looks at me and says, "do you like my ass? I know you do. You can slap it again if you want to," he smirks and I slap him. But not his butt. I slap the back of his head.

"Get to work now," I laugh and he playfully punches my shoulder laughing and goes behind the counter, to make a milkshake.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..." he's still humming to himself.

"Jack, sweetie, are you okay?" I laugh at him.

"Yeah, why? Want me to twerk some more for you? We can go in the back," He winks and smirks.

"No she's fine," I hear a deep voice answer behind me.

Luke.

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone already?" I sigh.

"Oh Em, that skirt is a bit too short, wouldn't you say so?" He asks me, looking down at my skirt.

"I KNEW IT! I told her she should've given it to me but she didn't listen," Jack shakes his head in fake disappointment.

"Who the fuck even are you and what are you doing here? Just leave man," Luke growls at him.

"I'm fucking your girlfriend and there's nothing you could do about it," Jack smirks and I gasp.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Luke raises his voice, stepping closer to Jack.

"Chill man it's a G-eazy quote," Jack starts to laugh. "And to answer your question, I'm Jared, I'm 19 and I'm working here with your honey boo-boo."