Chapter 40

Oh my god! This book just reached 50k reads! I don't understand how or why but I just wanna thank you guys for still reading, commenting and voting on this book<3

And can we all appreciate Jordan Barrett (Dean) on the banner?

This chapter is dedicated to Anonymous09022001. I know how much she loves this book. A few days ago she told me about something awful happening to her, that I don't think is my place to tell everyone but  I do think this chapter should be dedicated to her. I hope everything will be okay with you girl! You are in my thoughts and prayers every single day. Love you so much <3

Also this might be the last chapter I'll be posting this month. I don't know how much time I'll have cause of my exams. But I do promise you I'll be consistent with my updates during the summer break.

Now enjoy!

***

Luke's POV

"Dean!" I hear Em from the living room, where the entrance is.

Oh fuck no. I get up and find myself at the door faster than you can say 'Em.' Why Em? Because I love her, that's why. I love her, not Dean. So he can fuck right off.

"Now what in the fuck is going on?" I growl, stepping in front of Em. He's not gonna look at her. Only I can do that. Em panics, "nothing, Dean go," she whines but he doesn't budge.

Why is she so nervous all of a sudden? And why won't the fucker leave? I feel so lost and I hate feeling lost.

"You heard her," I hiss and try to close the door but he stops it.

Dude. I will beat the shit out of you. Don't test me. Not tonight.

"Emma, I'm sorry. She made me, I promise," Dean cries out but she doesn't respond. She only tries closing the door but he won't let her either. He's really testing me. And so is she. What does that mean? Something must've happened while she was gone.

"Okay then. Come on in," I say and panic flashes through Em's eyes. She didn't expect this and neither did I. We walk to the kitchen and sit behind the table. Em is fidgeting and Dean feels kind of relieved. And I'm just pissed.

"First thing's first, you," I point at Dean, "will tell me what the fuck is going on. That's the only way I'll let you talk to her. With me next to her of course," I say and he tries to argue back but I give him a deadly look, so he nods.

"But I don't wanna talk about this," Em says but I still signal Dean to start talking. You can call me a bad boyfriend but I'm nosey as hell. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

"It's about the panties," he starts and I'm already clenching my jaw. He did not do what I think he did.

"Nicki made me, I promise. I didn't want to but she threatened me by saying she'll tell everyone that that's me on the picture. Because I didn't want to get beat up by you, I did what she told me to do," he says apologetically.

"I don't give a shit who threatened you and with what," I hiss, "but no one hurts my Em. And if you do," I lean on the table with my hands and get closer and closer to Dean's face, "I. Will. Hurt. You." I give him a deadly look and honestly, he looks terrified.

Fuck I'm so mad. Why does every single person on this planet feel the need to mess with Em. And by messing with Em, they're messing with me. Especially this fucker, Nicki and Jack.

Okay Jack isn't messing with her, but he is messing with me.

And how could anyone do such a thing?