Chapter 22

I look at him, while he's smirking, not knowing what to do. He knows I'm uncomfortable and is enjoying that. More than he should. My gaze travels from his smirk, to his blue eyes, piercing right through me. I never noticed how pretty his eyes are. I mean, we were never this close before.

We stay like that for a while, then I catch him off guard, pushing him off of the bed, making him do a high-pitched scream.

I start laughing at him and he gets up, looking angry, "Emmy, behave, or daddy will have to spank you," he winks and I tackle him on the bed. I quickly grab a pillow and press it on his face, "APOLOGIZE," I yell at him and he laughs, but soon, the laughter dies out. I quickly move the pillow, only to find an unconscious Jack.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Jack wake up!" I freak out, poking him. I check his breathing. Nothing. I sigh and start getting my mouth closer to his, to give him a mouth-to-mouth.

Before our mouths touch, he screams, "BOO!" And I jump, falling off of the bed, hitting my head on the floor.

Ouch.

"What the freak Jack?!" I rub my head, looking at a laughing Jack. I scowl at him and he laughs even more. He's laying on the bed now, holding his stomach, laughing.

I get up and he's wiping his tears.

Very. Funny.

I slap his stomach, "so not funny Jack!" I pout and he looks at me, "Come on, Emmy. You were so funny! You should've seen yourself! Jack! Jack!" He starts reenacting it, "wake up jack!" This awfully reminds me of Titanic.

"Shut up!" I smack him with a pillow and we play fight for a while, until we fall asleep.

A loud banging on the door wakes me up. But that's not what startles me the most. It's the fact that Jack is sleeping next to me.

We slept in the same freaking bed! I quickly get up and walk to the door, still a bit fuzzy from sleeping. The banging is getting louder and louder. I'm not a morning person so I get really irritated by it.

I open it, "What the freak do you want?" I almost yell and quickly cover my mouth, when I see who's standing in front of me. Luke.

"What are you doing here? How did you know where I am?" I raise an eyebrow. I really don't want to fight, so I won't be yelling right now. I'll try to be peaceful. Jack really helped me with my nerves yesterday. If he haven't came, I'd probably be yelling at Luke right now, calling him a bunch of names.

"Please, I always know where you are," he rolls his eyes. Not creepy at all.

"So, will you let me in or we're just gonna stand here, freezing our asses off?" He says and before I could say anything, he walks into the room. His eyes quickly find a sleeping Jack on one of the beds. You see, I would freak out right now if the other bed was untouched, because that would mean we slept in the same bed. But thankfully, we had a play fight yesterday, so both of the beds are messy. I'm not telling Luke anything.

"Care to explain?" He nods at Jack's direction, seeming unfazed. That's weird. He should be freaking out right now. Maybe he's changing.

"Well I was alone and V is always busy with Dylan and you..well you know what happened. So I called Jack and we watched movies," I didn't include him being on top of me and sleeping in the same bed as him. As I said, I don't want to fight.

"Well I need to talk to you, can he leave?" He pleads and I'm shocked. Since when is Luke so nice? Did he actually change? I nod, waking Jack up.

"How 'bout a good morning kiss?" He pouts his lips and I get really uncomfortable as Luke watches all of this. I can already hear his breathing speeding up. I slightly punch Jack and he laughs.