Chapter 19

Yoooo..Okay I'll stop writing about him but this cover is so beautiful! This part gives me an eargasm: 0:23

My back hurts..really, really badly and I'm not going to school. Let me tell you how it happened. I was trying to get my socks off of my feet yesterday and it just got me. I stayed in that position for like 5 minutes lmao. Then later I barely got to my bed and I couldn't move since then. I mean I tried but I ended up, sitting on the floor, not being able to stand up and laughing, because who the fuck is as talented as me? No one...So that's fun :))) And that's why you're provided with another chapter..enjoy! :)

***

I stand up and so does Luke, "Mr. Jones, he asked for Mrs. Davis only," the teacher states and Luke ignores him, walking behind me.

"Jones. Get back to your seat," the teacher repeats and I look at Luke, "I'll be fine, don't worry." I give him a reassuring smile and he squeezes my hand and goes back to his seat.

Great. Just great. She really told the headmaster about me beating her. What a wuss. What if I get expelled? Oh no.

I knock on the wooden door and slowly open it. The headmaster is sitting behind his desk, waiting for me.

"Take a seat, Mrs. Davis," he signals with his hand, where should I sit.

"I heard, you've been making some.. inconveniencies," he says in a low voice. He is a scary looking man. He's bald and a bit plump. There's a scar on his face, and he is just grumpy. His ice cold green eyes are piercing right through me.

"She's been provoking me ever since I got in this school. Funny how everyone jumps to conclusions the second our little princess has something to say about someone. But when she harassed me, wrote hurtful things on my locker, did some nasty things to me, no one even lifted a finger," I stand up and hit my fists to his desk.

"You shall not talk to me in that tone," he growls, " You have no proof she did any of that."

"Are you serious? Multiple people were standing around my locker, laughing at me and you're telling me, I have no proof?" He is irritating me. Im sick of her harassing everyone.

"Calm down miss. There were a lot of witnesses around you, when you assaulted her."

"I'm not saying I didn't. I admit that I did hit her, multiple times but I'm also saying that she's been messing with me for the entire time being here. It's not fair!" I raise my voice, "and she's spreading rumours about me, again, but of course you don't give a single fuck!" I'm yelling by now.

"You are suspended! I Don't want to see you on school property for the next three days. Find yourself a place to stay at, since you can't be in your dorm. Consider yourself lucky, that I didn't expel you. You may leave," he hisses, standing up.

"That's so unfair," I say before slamming the door, leaving.

I walk past my locker, to grab all of my stuff, "where are you going?" I turn around and a worried Luke is standing there.

"I'm suspended and have no idea where to go, since I can't stay at my dorm," I sigh, running my hand through my hair, "why are you here?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I said I gotta go to the bathroom," he shrugs, "and you can stay at my place," he smiles.

"Really?" I jump and hug him, "thank you so much!" I squeeze him and he coughs, not being able to breathe.

"Sorry," I look down at my feet, just realizing what I did. I need to stop hugging people, randomly.

He chuckles at me, "come here," he hugs me and I do the same. I bury my head into his neck, breathing in the sweet cologne he's wearing. Of course for me to reach his neck, I must stand on my toes.