Chapter 43

The sunlight hits my face, waking me up. I cover myself, since I'm naked.

Wait.

Why am I naked?

You had sex. Dumbass.

Oh my God.

I had sex.

With Luke.

I look to my left side, seeing Luke, sleeping soundly with a small grin on his face. I scoot over to kiss him and that's when I fully realise - I'm naked.

I can't let Luke see me naked!

You literally had sex with him.

I know, I know. But it's weird.

I get up, looking for my clothes. I feel a weird feeling between my legs. Is this how being sore feels like?
Finally, I find the clothes on the floor. First, I get dressed, then, make some coffee. As I'm waiting for the water to boil, a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist. I smile as Luke plants a kiss on my neck.

"Good morning beautiful," he murmurs into my neck. I turn around and kiss him. He smiles during the kiss, "how'd you sleep?" He asks me as I pour coffee in the cups.

"Good," I answer, handing him a cup. We sit down, drinking it. Luke won't stop smiling and staring at me. It's making me nervous. Finally, I gather the courage, "why are you staring and smiling," I ask shyly.

"Last night was amazing, you know," he smirks and I look into my cup, blood rushing to my cheeks. Shit. That's so embarrassing. Luke's about to say something, when my phone starts buzzing. I get up and try to find it. When I do, the buzzing stops. I check my notifications.

Jack has been calling me for the entire night and has left dozens of voicemails and texts. Now, I kinda feel really bad. I should call him.

"Who is it?" Luke walks up behind me, looking into my phone. When he reads the name on the screen, he sighs. "Listen," he starts talking and I already roll my eyes, knowing what's coming next. "I know, he means a lot to you," his jaw is clenched, "but...I'd be much happier if you two didn't hang out."

I sigh too, "and then what? I stay alone. No friends. Plus, it would break his heart and mine. I really do care about him," I say and Luke starts grabbing my hips firmly. I can't with him and his possessiveness some times.

"You have me. You don't need anyone else." He states smiling but being fully serious with it.

I roll my eyes at that statement.

"It makes me jealous though. Seeing him around you. Knowing what's going on inside his head. Knowing that he likes you. It's killing me," he growls. Suddenly, he pushes me on the couch, making me drop my phone. Thankfully, it lands on a pillow that's on the floor since last night.

He grabs my wrists, putting them over my head. Then, his face gets closer to mine, "you're mine and only mine. I would hate for someone to ruin it. Do you get that?" He says with a low voice and I nod. "So you'll be a good girl and tell him to fuck off?" His grip tightens and I gulp, shaking my head.

Why does he always do this. Making me intimidated but turned on at the same time.

"So you don't love me enough to do it?" His eyes become cold, distant.

"Of course I do!" I defend myself. He smirks, "so you'll do it?" I realise I have no choice but to obey him, so I nod. I never would've believed that he'd blackmailed me like that. I guess I'm a bit disappointed and mad.

"That's my Em," he smiles, planting a kiss on my cheek, letting me go. He drinks the rest of his coffee.

I sigh, going to the bathroom, to get ready for school. Before brushing my teeth, I stop and look at myself in the mirror. I look...exhausted. To be honest, I don't want to go to school today, because that means I'll have to tell Jack that I can't be his friend.