Chapter 2-A "helping" hand

3rd POV (after Ruby ran away from Qrow and Tai)

After their exchange of words, Qrow and Tai went to Ozpin's Office. Qrow still remembers Tai's sudden outburst to Ruby. He thought 'shes still a little girl. She can't take that kind of punishment.' Qrow knows that Ruby is attending Beacon and is on the road of becoming a huntress , but without the love of a mother or the knowledge to understand other people's sudden outburst and hate, she cannot progress. She cannot take a beating.

Qrow remembers these couple of years, Ruby's life has been bad. Tai, her father, has been neglecting her. Tai became more frantic, a hot head. Since the death of Summer, Tai's temper turns for the worse, but he still took care of Ruby until she was 10. At that time, Ruby seems to look more like her mother, Summer. This revelation made Tai try to neglect her. why do you ask? Because Tai doesn't want to remember the death of her wife. That lead to Qrow convincing Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon to enroll her to Beacon Academy, But Ozpin refused. He told Crow that in order to enroll to Beacon, Ruby has to have a skill in any kind of weapon and a minimal age of 15. So Crow told Ozpin that he would train her using a scythe. After a couple of negotiations finally Ozpin agrees. Ruby will attend Beacon when she is 15 years old and trained by Qrow. Ruby's rare silver eyes was just a bonus for Ozpin. This is unknown to Ruby, because Qrow never told her. So in the end, Ruby's enrollment was planned all along. She wasn't supposed to enroll to beacon at the age of 15, she wasn't ready to become a huntress in training.

Tai:" hey Qrow! Your lagging behind. Come on stop spacing out, we need to go to Ozpin's Office."

Qrow:"oh yeah, sorry Tai."

Shaking his head, Qrow followed Tai to meet Ozpin.

Using the elevator, Qrow and Tai made their way to Ozpin's office. Once their they saw Ozpin sitting in his chair with Gylnda Goodwitch helping him with papers.

Ozpin:" Qrow and Tai, you finally came!"

Qrow:" sorry we're late. We have to wait the bullhead to get gas."

Tai:"Yes Ozpin we're sorry. Can we now get straight to the point."

Ozpin:"okay. I called you here today to continue our secret mission."

Qrow:"Do you finally have the information about her location, or we're doing recon missions again?"

Ozpin:"No. I have good news, we finally have her location. She is located at a house on the outskirts of Mistral, in a village. It is said that she is a helper there."

Tai:"wait... Is she in no immediate danger?"

Ozpin:" My sources say that she is living well and healthy."

Qrow:"well thats a relief. But Ozpin, we have been trying for years searching for her location but we never found any trace. How in the world did you get it?"

Ozpin:"Don't you see we were searching in the wrong place? We were searching all around the continent of Vale and Vacuo but found no trace, Menagerie was impossible to communicate. I even told General Ironwood to find information about her. I tried asking Mistral but they refused to give me any help. So in order to find the location, I sent groups every year to Mistral to attend their academy. I tasked those group to try find any information about her. Finally we had a lead. Yesterday one of the teams send me a message."

Tai:"well come on! Now is the time to finally get her back home!"

Ozpin:"patience,Tai. We already have a lead but getting to the village will be a hard task."

Qrow:"Well, we can just fly a bullhead right?"

Ozpin:"that is Impossible."

Tai:"may I ask why?"