Chapter 19 - Different views of the world

Ruby's POV
*bell rings*
finally... classes are done...they were boring as usual. I stood up and walked out of class, my team following behind me. While walking, I listened to the conversation of my team.

Neo:"Finally the class is finished..."

Sinon:"Classes were so bad today."

Miyuki:"Yes.....especially the professors were quite annoying."

Neo:"You could say that again...they never shut up about their ranks! Seriously! they're ego is off the charts!"

Sinon walked near Neo and whispered through her ears.

Sinon:"Neo, be quiet...your drawing attention."

Neo:"How can I calm down! They were so selfish....I'll incinerate them when I have the chance!"

Miyuki:"Relax Neo..I'll buy you neopolitan ice cream."

Neo suddenly had a bright smile on her face. I facepalmed. Nothing will ever change Neo's love of ice cream, especially her favorite one.

Neo:"You just made my day! Thank you Miyuki."

Miyuki:"Your welcome."

Sinon:"So..dear leader.......any plans for today?"

I looked at Sinon with my blank stare.

Ruby:"hmm....I have plans for today...So do whatever."

Sinon:"Ohh ok.."

My team knew to not ask anymore questions because today is the day of my own schedule. Hiroko, our informant was kind enough to give me my own mission. Even though I don't know the details of this so called mission, I am still excited...even though I don't have a expression to show it.

Other than that, after the conversation I had with Lisbeth a couple of days ago, She often comes to our dorm to hang out with our team. She was uncomfortable with being with her team, because....well....she will be betraying them sometime soon so she needs someone that she can trust and we are.... technically the people that she can trust. To be quite honest, She is one of the most selfless girls out there. She's been living alone all this time and She's willing to infiltrate Atlas academy alone. She earns my respect.

Timeskip

We arrived at the dorm and I part ways with my team. It was noon, even though not many people were walking throughout the academy, there were still cameras, so I went to the most safest place to contact Hiroko, the City. Hiroko told me in the message to go to the southern part of the City, So I did just that. I went outside the gates and got in one of the transport bullheads that lead me to the southern part of the city.

I got off the bullhead and saw that the sun was already setting, so I went to the rooftop. One of these building seem to have a ladder, convenient. I went up and I was the top. I opened my Scroll and called Hiroko.

Ruby:"Hiroko?"

Hiroko:"Ah...Ruby, you've finally contacted me.....are you at the designated location?"

Ruby:"Yes....I'm in the southern part of the city."

Hiroko:"Good. Let me give you a briefing of this mission. Its an assassination. I know you are a specialist in this so I'm going to give you one of the most wanted targets of the revolutionaries. One of the most notorious officers of the Atlas military. Her name is Shiina Mashiro. Your target has blonde hair with amber eyes. I will send you a picture of her.

 I will send you a picture of her