Chapter 4-Reality

Yang's POV (After Qrow and Tai finished taking to WBY)

I'm really exited for this mission! finally we can travel out of the continent! Weiss and Blake are packing there stuff for the trip. Maybe I should pack some of my stuff as well. Hmm... its been hours.. its already night time, but wheres my sister?! She hasn't come back for hours. Maybe I Should call her scroll.

*beeep**beeep**beeep**beeep*

"hello! this is Ruby! This is a voiced message so I can't answer the phone right now. But no worries, you can leave me a message after the beep BEEEEEEEP."

Thats odd... she never misses my calls. Maybe I should leave a message.

"hey uhh Ruby, its already night time... You should go back to the dorms. I don't want you being scold by professor Goodwitch because of curfew. Bye Ruby. Love you sis."

now that should do it.

Blake:"Yang are you making a voice mail?"

Yang:"Yeah, Ruby didn't answer my call."

Weiss:"oh man.... what has Ruby done this time.... She gonna get in trouble with the Professor. Did Ruby message you want shes been doing?"

Yang:"No... the only thing I know is from the morning when she told us that shes going to buy cookies at Vale. I hope nothing happened to her."

Weiss:"Yeah... I don't want to get in trouble for her actions."

Blake:"Come on guys, lets just sleep. Its already 9 pm and we need to get ready for the mission."

Weiss:"Okay, good night."

Blake:"Yang, your not sleeping?"

Yang:"I'm gonna wait for Ruby."

Blake:"Just sleep Yang, you need your energy for tomorrow."

Maybe I should sleep, but what about Ruby? hmm... Shes a big girl, I think shes gonna be home soon. I should just sleep. Hope your okay Ruby.

Timeskip Next morning

3rd POV

Weiss, Blake and Yang woke up and got ready for the day. But they were shocked and saw Ruby didn't come back to the dorms at all. Yang franticly tried to calling her again, but she didn't answered. It was just the built in voice message that Ruby made. Yang feared for the worse, She was really worried.

Yang's POV

Where is RUBY? This is the first time I can never contact her. Oh no, this is bad, this is really bad! I'm supposed to be her sister. Why didn't I just come with her in the first place! Stupid brain! Maybe she didn't answer my calls on purpose! wait... what if...Oh no maybe she heard my conversation with Weiss, Blake and team JNPR... no...no.. thats impossible.. I was sure no one heard our conversation....but maybe its karma. Oh no.... Maybe its my fault after all! 

Weiss:"Yang please calm down!"

Yang:"How can I calm down Weiss, when my sister is gone!"

Blake:"Panicking won't do anything Yang. Lets just get ready for the day. Its still morning. We can ask Professor Ozpin for Ruby. Maybe he know something, He is the headmaster after all."