Chapter 26-Hitman on the Job part 2

Ruby's POV

After the ship got out the hangar, I closed the doors with a remote and I turned off all the lights in the hangar. Using my glasses for night vision, I started my killing spree by killing every single person inside the hangar.

 I sneaked behind the the nearest guard and sliced him in the neck. I Grabbed his assault rifle which was a standard Atlas energy rifle, and some magazines. Then I started killing anyone in the the hangar. The darkness and confusion helped me in my conquest of blood.  They all panicked and screamed in agony. Their screams were music to my ears. 

After some minutes, the deed was done, I killed all of them. I made it quick by shooting everyone in the head or vital organs, and my semblance always help me in "speeding" things up ...heh...worse pun ever.

Suddenly, the hangar doors were blown up by explosives. I quickly hid behind some boxes . The soldiers from the outside came inside using flashlights. They were trying to search for me. But alas, my time in here has come to an end.

3rd POV

The Atlas soldiers came from the outside and searched for the intruder. Using their flashlights, they walked in the hangar while having their rifles ready. Suddenly, shots from the upper deck killed two soldiers. They took cover, and searched for the upper deck. they spotted the intruder hiding behind cover and tried to shoot her. energy blasts came in Ruby's position. Ducking behind cover, Ruby dropped her rifle. Then she waited for the right time and she did a risky move. She ran from cover to cover while being shot by the soldiers. She jumped from the upper deck and ran outside. Many Atlas soldiers, robots and vehicles were waiting for her. 

Ruby ran while killing soldiers with her pistol while dodging bullets. The robots and soldiers were having a hard time landing a hit on Ruby. She was just too fast, but a person cannot defeat an army. Even if Ruby was dodging gun shots seamlessly, She was having a hard time, there were to many enemies to deal with. Luckily Ruby had someone with big guns. Suddenly from the skies, The gunship piloted by Teria swooped down and lasers from the gunship destroyed most of the enemies. Then the gunship went back

"Ruby, Ruby...can you hear me?" Teria contacted Ruby from the gunship to Ruby's glasses.

"Yes I can hear you. Thanks for the support."

"No problem. But where can I pick you up? I can't land the ship, there are a lot of enemies down there."

"Okay..be ready to pick me up on the runway in 15 minutes."

"Isn't that a bit weird?"

"Trust me."

"If you say so."

Turning of her communicator, Ruby opened her scroll and went called her motorcycle. Otto didn't bother telling Ruby anything about her vehicle. She might have not known the features of her motorcycle. Luckily, Ruby had time understanding her own ride when she was on her way to Rockfell.

Ruby reloaded her pistol and looked around. Teria support was very helpful. Most of her enemies were either killed or destroyed, but there were still some stragglers left. She picked up another rifle from a dead soldier and killed the last of the enemies, But more reinforcements were coming. She hid behind some debris of a destroyed truck and reloaded the energy rifle.

Then, 3 Trucks came with more soldiers.  Ruby shot three blasts at one of the trucks gas tanks and destroyed it with some soldiers that had yet to come out. People inside and near the truck were burned. The remaining soldiers fired at her. Exchanging shots, Ruby had some advantage against them. They were initially out in the open,not getting into cover. It was too dark and gasoline was spilling everywhere, Ruby had night vision as her trump card.