Chapter 27-A Story Of A Girl

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

There was a lone house in the middle of a forest on an island called Patch.

....There once lived a family. A father, a mother and two children. They were still a young family but They were a happy family. The father and mother worked as huntsman, sometimes one of them goes on missions while the other stayed to watch the kids. The children were 2 sisters, but they aren't blood related. The first child had a different mother. But, The Family lived a happy life together in harmony....

..but it all scattered when the mother was deemed killed by monsters of grimm when she was on her mission..

..Without the mother, the family foundation crumbled..

The Father cried in sadness and chose to retire from being a huntsman..

The first child, 11 years old, had a different mother. Her mother left her and the family because her mother thought that the family will only hinder her will to protect her heritage, a tribe. She also had other reasons to leave them. The first child became desperate in trying to find any signs of her mother and she trained her body to become stronger.

The last child, who her mother was assumed to be killed, fell into depression. She was only 9 years old. Her mother was everything to her. She was the only person she could trust, the person that she would always play with, the person..who always paid attention and loved her with all her heart. The girl was now alone.

The rest of her family didn't help her condition either. They neglected her existence, they treated her almost like a stranger. The young little girl was different than her mother. Although they share almost identical faces, their personalities were very different.

The mother was an energetic, cookie loving girl. She was like a light in a dark sky. She can always make other people laugh or smile.

The little girl was the opposite of her mother. She was a shy girl, afraid to talk to other people, She only willingly talks to her family. She didn't have any friends. She was afraid to talk to other people.

All in all, the only one was different was the little girl. The father, mother and the elder sister were the total opposite of her..

.. but only her mother always been there for her, played with her, and loved her.... the others..

....not so much....

................

...She was left alone, scared and lost...

................

One day,

The young little girl, was in the forest, it was located near the backyard of the house..

She was playing with a puppy.

The puppy was named zwei. it was a cute little puppy. it always followed the little girl. It loved her very dearly.

The dog was a gift from her late mother. It was a gift for her 8th birthday. The puppy was the only thing that kept the girl from losing her mind.

Her father and elder sister, were going to Vale. She was left alone again.

It was in the middle of the day. She was happy that she could play with her little friend.

..........

....................

But...... from the forest.....a grimm, came to them.