The heir of Asgård

The heir of Asgård - TOTALLY INSPIRED and FULL CREDIT to the picture above, I just decided to write it down and change it up a bit but as I said FULL CREDIT to that person

It'd been calm for a while by then.

Thor had built up an... Immunity, to trickery and mischief thanks to his brother who was back on Asgaard.

And when Shuri and young Spiderling introduced him to a website called 'app' where you could make short videos, he quickly found himself amused.

He decided to make a series of videos for it.

-

The first was when Bruce had his nose in a book while attempting to make a cup of tea with the other one in the kitchen.

"Bruce! Hold this!" Thor asked, handing him Mjølner.

"Huh? Yeah, su-" Bruce grabbed Mjølner, not paying attention as his eyes was focused on the words on the page, and immediately falling over.

That one got a sequel consisting of Bruce scolding Thor about irresponsible use of 'unfair advantages' on the same time as he held the arm he'd landed on.

-

The next one was Tony while he was working. He was sitting down in his lab, working on a blueprint, making it even funnier as he fell out of the chair.

And, as expected, Tony was unamused, but quickly turned around when he heard Thor's plan of continuing the pranking and having Steve as their next victim.

Therefore, the next time he was arguing with him, he sent Thor a discreet nod.

"Tony, you're overreacting," Steve sighed.

"I am most CERTAINLY not, you are UNDERREACTING, STEVE, YOU HEAR ME?"

"Tony, this is-""Hey, hold this," Thor interrupted, handing Mjølner to Steve who without paying attention pushed it to a second.

"Just a sec, Thor - Tony, this is no way to beha-""Steve, just hold it."

And that's when Steve fell in the trap, too - much to Tony's amusement.

-

Next was Natasha as she was in the middle of a fight with a terrorist. Granted, it might not have been the best time, but it was when Thor judged was his best chance at succeeding.

He noticed her drop her knife, and quickly saw his oppertunity.

"Lady Natasha, take this!" he yelled over the fight, throwing Mjølner to her.

And as suspected, she thoughtlessly grabbed the weapon thrown to her and and fell alongside her.

"Thor, I could've gotten hurt!" she'd complained.

"Oh, don't say that," Thor had replied; "I would not let that happen."

That had not been received well, to put it gently.

-

Clint turned out to be a bit more challenging, mostly because he always was so attentive and watched over everything.

However, eventually, he'd found his chance when he and Natasha had been fighting, and he'd been grabbing everything within reach in order to block her punches. All it'd taken was for Thor to place Mjølner conveniently, and wait for him to attempt to lift it up and instead manage to pull himself down.

Thor must admit, though, the funnier part was after the end of the 'Vine', as Shuri had called it, where Natasha had still been pissed, but Clint instead had been left defenseless on the ground.

-

The latest victim was young Peter. Thor had been in doubt, as he knew the Avengers would be against it - they were all very protective of him.

After consideration, however, Thor decided it would be worth it, as long as he took his precautions. Therefore, he did it after one of Peter's patrols when he had been too lazy to change out of his costume.

He'd been hanging out on a web he'd made beneath the ceiling and was playing a game on his phone - seemingly very focused on it.

"Young Spider-man! Do hold this!" Thor advised.

"Just a sec, man, I just needa kill this little sh*ithead," he replied as he pressed furiously on the screen.

"Spider-man, hold this!" Thor had instead order, and as suspected, his stern voice had surprised Peter enough for him to quickly web Mjølner from Thor, up to his spot by the ceiling and grabbing it in his hand while continuing the game with his other hand.

The vine had raised much debate on the internet as well as amongst the Avengers themselves, but all disagreements within the group had been solved when Peter proudly came in the room, spinning Mjølner on his fingers.

"It's a question of strength! The kid has superpowers, that's all it is," Tony assured the group.

But Peter was really more caught up with the fact that he technically was the heir to Asgård now.