Ending 1

"No," Tony whispered; "There has to be another way." 

"Removing the toxic subject would be the only other way," Bruce figured, trying to think of another way to do so.

"Wait," he realised, looking up; "It's spreading from the wound and through his blood, right? We have to remove the wound, not the whole leg!"

"Oh, right, we'll just cut off the wound, as you do!" Tony agreed sarcastically.

"No, we cut off the bloodstream going from the wound!" 

Tony considered it.

"He'll run out of blood. Quickly," Tony stated.

"What blood type is Peter, FRIDAY?" Bruce asked loudly.

"A positive," the answer sounded.

"I can give blood!" Tony yelped

"It won't be enough, though. We'll need to keep the wound open until all poison has left the  wound, he has to keep bleeding until that's happened." 

"Shit," Tony groaned.

"Isn't there anyone else compatible?" Bruce urged Tony.

"I am," Steve informed, stepping forward.

"Of course, you're O! Bruce, we need to get to work," Tony ordered.

They'd cut Peter's vein up next to the wound, the blood coming out a dark red mixed with blue streaks, that for some reason never mixed up.

First, Tony had been donating blood. Longer than he should, longer than anyone else would have supported normally, but this one time, they'd all accepted that he stayed long enough to be too dizzy to stand up himself.

He'd lost thirty percent of his blood, insisting it was entirely fine. 

Then Steve went. 

The worry and tension grew stronger with every minute, knowing that once Cap was bled, there'd be no one left to donate more.

"I think... I think it may be safe now," Bruce said quietly.

"Are you sure? I can keep going," Cap promised, blinking heavily. 

"Look, the wound is losing colour, the blue streaks are disappearing from the blood," Bruce explained, showing Steve the wound that almost looked normal - besides a little discolouring.

"I have to perform surgery, though. Can you stay?" Bruce asked, looking carefully at Steve.

"Yes," he answered immediately.

"I'll hurry," Bruce promised.

"Pete!" Tony whispered the second Peters eyes fluttered, attentive to his super senses.

"Mh, I'm, mh, yeah," Peter agreed tiredly.

"Holy shit, I've been so worried," Tony admitted in a relieved sigh.

"Language," Peter muttered, making Tony smile.

"I'm so glad you're okay, Pete," Tony then admitted.

"Hey Tony, May still isn't answering, bu - Peter! You're up!" Steve noticed, immediately forgetting what he was going to say.

"How are you?" He asked, carefully sitting on the side of the bed.

"Peachy," Peter stated in a breezy voice.

"Your super healing should be kicking in, but you have to stay in bed through Christmas. I'm sorry, Pete," Tony added; "we've tried getting in touch with May, but haven't succeeded yet. We'll put a tree in here and you can have the Christmas you planned."

"Oh, no, May's at work," Peter told calmly.

"What? It's Christmas Eve!" Steve argued.

"Yes, but she had a shift, so, it's just me. You can go celebrate your Christmas, don't worry I'll just watch Netflix," Peter assured, pushing himself up on his elbows.

"What? Peter, why didn't you say anything?!" Tony argued.

"Well, I figured you wanted to spend Christmas with your family," Peter shrugged.

"Yes, exactly!" Steve added in.

"I was going to invite you but I figured you'd want to spend Christmas with May, and I didn't want to make you choose between her and us! I would've invited her, too, but I figured she wouldn't be comfortable here, she doesn't know us all that well."

"Mr Stark, May loves you all," Peter assured Tony.

"Okay, well, you're here now, so let's set up a tree and find some food," Steve agreed.

Not even an hour later, the entire team of avengers was gathered in the small hospital-like room. A ridiculously big tree had been pushed through the door, and was now standing in the corner with the top bended by the ceiling.
Steve was in a simple grey T-shirt that would no doubt rip if he flexed his muscles, what Peter secretly hoped he would.
Tony was in an extremely over the top suit, his sunglasses resting on his hair, and Peter was in his pj's.
Of course, everybody else had joined them, too, and Peter couldn't help but find it funny how the best Christmas he could remember was the one where he was hospitalised after being shot.

Then his thoughts got interrupted by May rushing in, running her hand over his cheeks again and again to make sure he was okay, and finally the family was all together.