Worlds best dad

Nobody was entirely sure where it came from, but they all had their suspicions.
Clint was still working on his secret child theory. Bruce worried it was one he, himself, had bought.
But one day it had appeared in the cabinet, and no one dared question it.
No one as much as mentioned it.
At least not until Tony was preparing himself a cup of coffee one morning after a particularly sleepless night.
No one had bothered with the dishes, and Steve had, without any evil intentions, poured his tea in it.
Leaning against the table unnoticed until Tony opened the cabinet and looked at the two remaining mugs.
"Where is my mug?" He asked in a deep voice, not turning around.
"What? Oh!" Steve realised; "I guess I grabbed it. Just take another one."
Tony slowly turned around, looking at Steve with the cup safely in his hand.
"Give it," he said in a warning voice.
"What? Tony, it's just a mug-""give it, cap."
"What's going on?" Natasha asked as she entered, Bruce following slightly behind her.
"I accidentally borrowed Tony's mug and he-""you stole it, now give it BACK!"
Tony reached out for the cup, making Steve spill a bit of tea as he moved it away.
"Tony, it's just a cup," Bruce argued, sensing the tension.
"It's my cup, it was given to me!"
"By who?" Natasha asked; "why is that cup so important to you?!"
"It's mine!"
"No, Natasha's right!" Steve agreed; "suddenly a world best father mug appears, and were supposed to just go along with it?"
"Give me my mug, Steve," Tony repeated quietly.
"No."
That was the last drop (HAAAAA) and Tony reached for the mug, and in before anyone knew the tea was spilled on the floor, lying between bits of the broken mug.
"No," Tony whispered; "no!"
"Tony, it was an accident," Steve swore.
"SHUT UP!" Tony yelled, falling to his knees.
"No, no, no, no," he kept whispering as he tried picking up the pieces, both scolding his fingers on the tea and cutting it on the pieces.
"Tony-" Steve tried, but was interrupted by a loud cry.
"Go get the emergency kit," Natasha ordered Bruce quietly.
"No! Don't touch me!" Tony yelled.

"Peter, you're needed in the penthouse," fridays voice sounded.
"The? The penthouse?" Peter asked confusedly. He'd only just entered the tower, and him and mr Stark had agreed to keep him secret from the avengers for now - meaning the penthouse was off limits when they were there.
"Yes. Mr Stark needs you."
"Tell him to meet me in the lab, then," Peter decided.
"His mug broke," Friday told.
"Oh no," Peter mumbled, realising what Friday said and setting in a sprint towards the elevator.

"Tony, please calm down!" Bruce tried right before the elevator sounded.
"Friday, please tell whoever it is to leave," Natasha asked loudly.
"I'm sorry, miss, you do not have authority to do such a thing," Friday replied.
"What? Literally only Tony and pepper have higher authority here than us, and she's at work, so whoever it is, send them away!" She ordered angrily.
"I'm sorry, miss, you do not have the authority to-""Mr Stark?" A voice interrupted.
A childs voice interrupted.
"This is a very bad time for a glitch in the system!" Bruce told Friday.
"P-Peter?" Tony asked, looking up from the floor.
"Mr sta- oh god, mr Stark!" The boy exclaimed as he entered, pushing both natasha and Bruce aside to get on his knees next to the grown man.
"Peter, I'm so sorry-""no, no, mr Stark, calm down, shh," Peter urged him, pulling him in for a hug.
Natasha started with wide eyes. They hadn't even been allowed to touch Tony, yet he was clinging onto this kid like his life depended on it.
"The mug, it-""It's okay, mr Stark - it's just a mug," Peter promised.
"It's okay, mr Stark. I'm here."