Rockstar

"Pleaaaase?" Yelena annoyed her with this The Frost Giants band concert.

First of all, she had never heard of the name.

"That's because you live in a cave!"

"I do not! I know a lot more bands than you do. If I hadn't heard of this one, it's sure as hell probably not good."

"You don't know if they're good or not!"

"Then why don't I know them?" Natalia threw her hands in the air.

And second of all, she didn't care for rock.

"It's indie rock. And alternative rock. It's not just rock-rock."

Natalia scoffed. "Rock is rock."

"They're English!" Yelena grabbed her shoulders.

"And?" Natalia scowled. "Is that supposed to mean something?"

"Oh Natalia, it does. Do you know Loki Laufeyson? The leader of the band? He is so...perfect, my god."

"Oh, so it's not for the music. You're going because of one guy. Really, really typical of you by the way." Natalia nodded.

"Of course their music is awesome! Will you just, please, for once, do something for me?" Yelena pleaded. "I beg you."

Natalia stared at her blankly. "This is stupid. But whatever."

"That's a yes?" A big grin was on Yelena's face as she jumped happily.

"Yeah, sure." Natalia rolled her eyes and was attacked by a hug. "It better not suck."

~~~~~~~

They were VIP, and they were standing just right before the stage. They got to see everything so close. Every little detail.

Natalia sort of planned to hate on this in the beginning, she was not going to give this a chance.

But honestly, Loki Laufeyson's voice was doing something to her ears. The way his long fingers played the electric guitar was distracting. There was no doubt in her mind that those were pianist fingers. So long and perfect.

And then came his body.

Tallest member in the band, hottest member in the band.

Dressed in all black leather.

Yelena was screeching out the lyrics of the song playing. Natalia couldn't help but laugh. The blonde wrapped her arm around her shoulder and they swayed side to side together to the rhythm of the music.

If Natalia weren't so cynical, she would've easily given in to the music.

It was such a good listen. But she was still mentally denying her enjoyment. She was also denying the way her heart skipped a beat when Loki Laufeyson glanced her way from the stage, while he sang with the standing microphone. Natalia froze when he glanced her way again, and this time his eyes stayed on her.

All of a sudden, the music and his heated stare was all she could enjoy. She heard Yelena shout in surprise, shocked that her redheaded best friend caught the eye of one Loki Laufeyson.

"Oh my god, Natalia!"

Natalia couldn't breathe, he was taking the microphone to his hand and slowly walked her direction as he intimately sang the lyrics of the song about the mystery woman in his dreams.

Natalia was a bit sceptical.

She looked sideways and behind her to make sure he was looking at her, and her only.