The Painter In Room 44 and The Geek In Room 23

Loki Laufeyson was a free-spirited, sensually self-indulgent, engrossing painter with warm dark green eyes. He lived in the fourth floor. Room 44. His apartment was full of buckets of paint, finished & unfinished artworks and stained white cloths around. It was mostly open spaced though. He didn't have a T.V since he ruined his previous one when he accidently spilled a bucket of red paint over it. He barely had a lot of electronics around, except his cellphone and the microwave of course.

Natasha Romanoff was a struggling university student. A major science geek, bookworm, Star Trek fangirl, a Star Wars hater, and a clean freak. She was also a caffeine addict, barely had enough sleep. At the age of 22, now about to turn 23 soon, she'd never been kissed.

but-so-what?

She lived in the second floor, room 23. Her apartment was as clean as the first day she lived in it.

Loki & Natasha had never met.

Well, until one unfortunate day when he accidently splattered paint on her thesis papers.

She groaned and wiped the lime green paint off her glasses to see the mess done to her dissertation. "Oh no, my essay!"

The mischievous glint faded from his eyes and he quickly gathered her papers from the floor. He wiped the sludge of paint off but it only worsened her paper. He gestured the papers to her with his paint-stained hand. He looked up to see the livid expression on the woman's face and he sheepishly grinned, giving her the most awkward apology ever said, "Erh, sorry?"