Relationship Goals

1. They'd lay on their bed together and stare at each other as they shared one earphone bud in the ear, listening to whatever beautiful song was playing. She'd blink slowly and he'd touch her cheek softly. He'd stare at her beauty as if it was the first time they'd ever met.

2. She'd lay her head on his lap as he'd steal kisses from her soft lips. Then when he went back to resume watching T.V, she'd grab his head to kiss him passionately.

3. When she danced he watched. He wouldn't know what song was playing because she wore earphones. It didn't matter. He just watched. He watched her move sensually. He smirked, knowing he was the only man who was going to see her like this. No other man would. She'd dance for him and only him.

4. They'd secretly snigger and whisper jokes into each other's ears when they didn't need to, when they were literally in the comfort of their home.

5. On one of their birthdays they'd give each other a chance to be dominant in bed.

6. They had sex after every fight.

7. They were the type to wake the other up sexually. He'd wake up to her riding him, or she'd wake up to him fingering her.

8. Public sex was also their thing. Sometimes they couldn't wait until they got home.

9. One day he had noticed the change in his ID and driver's license. His last name was Romanoff. She told him they were now married. He stared at her longer before he casually moved along.

10. He had a tattoo beautifully written on his forearm, I belong to Natasha Romanoff. And she had a tattoo on her forearm too, beautifully written, I belong to Loki Romanoff. She didn't have to worry about the women who lusted over her man.

11. Even when she wanted to kill him, she always curled into his side at night, and he'd always squeeze her closer.

12. They used to hate each other and still hated each other even after entering into a relationship. But now they were head over heels for each other. Their love was pretty wild and passionate. It also hurt.

13. They were crazyyyyy for each other. Anybody could see that.