#BadGirlxBadBoy: part 2

School wasn't so bad so far. But she'll irritate one of the teachers later this first term. She listened in every period, even though her fingers were itching for her sketch notebook. At some point she ended up staring at the back of Loki's head. He was sitting in front of her in English class. When she had walked passed him to sit behind him, there was a small smirk curling on his lips.

Clint offered her an invitation to join his group of friends. But she politely declined and hung alone near a tree during recesses, reading her Stephen King novel.

So the last period of the whole day was PE.

Okay she lied. She started irritated a teacher now.

"I'm an artist." She explained when the PE teacher forced her to join in the class. Obviously she was being sarcastic, but she had to bring in an excuse right? If the teacher won't take it, then that's his problem.

In the corner of her eye she saw Loki go to sit on the bleachers away from the class. He slouched in a bad boy way. She groaned. She was just about to do that too, but he beat her to it.

She ignored the teacher berating her and walked up the bleachers. She sat a little away from Loki and caught him staring. He raised an eyebrow at her. She didn't tear her gaze away from him, wanting him to be the first to look away. He stared right back defiantly, making her frown. She put her chin in her palm and carried on with their little heated staring contest. He grinned and slowly licked his lips, making her mouth twitch in a small smirk. She confidently arched a sharp brow at him. He winked at her, making her snort. Even as the cocky little shit she was, she blushed. She almost shyly looked away but was thankful when the teacher said something that made the whole class cackle.

"Looks like Mr Odinson has found his one true love."

Loki scowled and turned away to glare at all of them, sending some to go silent out of fear.

Natasha won the staring contest. She smiled smugly.

She looked at the way they all seemed unsettled by Loki's intense glare. She noticed they were scared of him.

She sighed and pivoted her body, putting her legs on the bleachers bench and laid on her back like she was on her bed. She crossed her ankles and took her cellphone out from her sling bag.

Hellllloooo

She sent the first message.

She sighed and stared up at the ceiling.

She was surprised when the reply came quick.

Aren't you supposed to be in class?

She grinned in joy and immediately responded.

You rlly think me all that good, Mr. Frost?

She teased him with his username.

Uh yes, the one bad-ass Ms. Black Widow. Of course not.

She smiled, typing away, What r u doing?

Sitting. You?

Laying bck.

Bunking?

In gym class.

No shit, same.

"Mr Odinson and Miss Romanova!"

Natasha groaned and looked at the teacher. In the background they class was playing dodgeball. Natasha snorted. Those poor losers.