Part 4: Home

EDITED

Beautiful bird songs and the bright sunshine reminds Goku about his past life in the woods after grandpa Gohan's death. "I can sense their ki, don't tell me that they're training." He thought.

"Maybe I should visit."

Ritsu dodged a ki blast from the back. Before she could prepare, another kick was sent from above. She used her ki to defend.

"That's not fair!" Yuko whined. Ritsu told her that if she manages to win against her and Rutsu, she'll buy her some ice cream.

"Stop fussing! There are no rules!" Rutsu called back. Then, it seemed like there's something unusual. They felt someone heading towards them, and for them to take fighting stances.

"Good morning!" A very familiar voice called from a very long distance.

"Goku?!" The 3 sisters exclaimed the moment they heard him.

"No fair! If onee-chan can train, I wanna train to!" Goku whined. Ritsu sighed, relieved.

"You almost freaked the hell out of us!" Rutsu scolded, punching him on the head.

"Oww! That makes you look like Chichi." Goku pouted, patting his poor head.

"If you're here, why not join us?" Yuko offered. "It'll be fun!"

Before anything was said, Yuko appeared in front of Goku, landing a kick. Goku blocked with his left hand and transforms into super saiyan blue.

"You've gotten stronger!" Yuko called, throwing a ki blast at him. "What th-" Goku was cutted off by the explosion.

When the smoke faded, Yuko saw Goku's shadow. This made her eyes widen a bit. There was only once that Goku was able to defend, when he was the monkey that killed grandpa Gohan, she did held back her power. This is the second time that Goku was still standing. When the smoke fades, there's another layer of red aura surrounding him. He used Kaio-Ken.

"Wow! When did you even trained? It's only 2 weeks since that fight with the purple cat!" Yuko squealed, amazed.

"I've been training with Whis-san. He's amazingly powerful! Ya know. As a god of destruction's teacher." Goku laughed nervously, scratching his neck. "Go on! Onee-chan!" He charges at Yuko.

Time Skip

Goku was laying on the ground, panting with Yuko sitting on a stone beside him.

She giggled a bit before saying, "Goku! You know who's the winner!" As she was about to lift him up, he made a signal saying that he's fine.

"Onee-chan! Let's go home." Yuko said, smiling happily. "Would you like to visit gramp's siblings?" Ritsu suggested, since many of grandpa Gohan's siblings are at the village.

"Yeah, sure!" Goku replied. Then, they walked (Yuko and Goku flew, playing tag along the way) back to the village, back home.

At Home

"Nice to meet you, what's you're name?" Genji asked, "I'm Gohan's brother and this is my wife, Chika."

'Gramp's brother!? I'm dead for real this time..." Goku thought, sweat dropping, "If he knows that I'm that monster, I'm dead meat!'

"I'm Goku, the youngest son of your brother. Nice to meet you too." Goku said nervously.

"Oh! We've heard a lot about you! Your sisters just won't stop telling us your stories and..... you don't have to say sorry! They already told us that you're a saiyan and young saiyan monkeys aren't able to control themselves! Heheheheh!" Genji laughed nervously.