Part 12: Not Sleep-Over¿?

A/N: Sorry for being late again! I don't usually add author's notes in the beginning of a chapter, but I really need an Author's Note on this one! For everybody who wants to know what this Author's Note is for, please scroll down to the bottom of this chapter! (I have a surprise!)

Yuko's POV

We landed somewhere in Universe 6. It was very similar to Beerus's planet. I walked behind Vados until we reached an enormous tree-house (a house in the tree, not on the tree). The only difference is the pyramid-shaped dome on one side. Beerus's was spherical.

"Hey! Vados!"

There he is, Fat Kitty. He wouldn't recognize me in this form. I quickly changed back to my child form and hid behind Vados. She looked a little surprised but quickly put on her usual expression. I sensed Fat Kitty coming near.

"Where have you been?" He scolded, "Did you know what trouble I'm going through without you cooking breakfast?" "My brother, Whis, asked for my favor in Universe 7." Vados answered. The thought of Fat Kitty cooking weird food that looks just like trash made me chuckle. "And what are you hiding behind you?" Fat Kitty asked. Shit.

Normal POV

Yuko jump-scared Champa, like a Freddy would do in Five Nights At Freddy's game. "Grrrr!" She shouted in Champa's ear. He actually freaked out! Even Vados laughed at that. "You said Beerus-sama didn't greet you well, so here is your visitor!" Yuko said, reminding Champa that he should greet his guests better. "S-Shut up!" Champa shouted. "That's not nice!" Yuko commented angrily. Champa's ears went down in fear, recalling her fight with Hit. "Geez, do I look like I'm going to kill you or something?" Yuko asked, annoyed. 'Yes! You do!' Champa thought, but no one would dare to say it in front of her.

"Champa-sama," Vados said, "Would you mind if she's staying for a while?" Champa froze. A few long days with that little girl? No hell way! "How long?" He asked. "About how long, Yuko-san?" Vados turned to ask Yuko. "Maybe until tomorrow?" Yuko also asked. (Me: Why is everyone keep asking!? Yuko: Idk! You're the writer!) "Would that be fine, Champa-sama?" Vados turned to Champa. "*Sighs, Should be..." Champa replied, somewhere between relief and troubled. Now he gotta deal with this random girl.

In The Tree-House

Yuko's POV

I looked around. This place is so similar to Beerus-sama's planet... I thought. There was a huge rectangular dining table in the middle of the room. There are many dining tables; Champa-sama should've been eating all the time. No wonder he's so fat.

Then I spotted Vados, cooking. "Need any help?" I asked, making sure not to frighten her. She looks hesitant. "I'm a good chef back on Earth, though not as good as Riz-chan and Rus-chan..." I said. Vados turned to me. "Yes, thank you." She said. I help her prepare the ingredients and doing other basic stuff, like watching out for the water boiling or food burning, and those sort of things. The food here is quite similar to Universe 7, but not as good as on Earth. "Where did you learn to cook?" Vados asked. Aw man, why that question? "From Riz-chan and Rus-chan." I answered, half-truth half-lie. I was the one that taught Riz-chan and Rus-chan how to cook, and now I'm learning from them again how to cook. She did seem to believe me. After all, it wasn't a dangerous thing to lie about, unless you're Bianchi (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn) and is trying to throw food in someone's face. That would be dangerous.

When the food was done, we went to Champa-sa-Mr. Fat Kitty that was already waiting on the table. "Faster than I thought." Champa said. 'Hey! Mr. Lazy!' I thought. He should do all the work so that he could lose some fat! Then Vados's staff rang. Someone was calling. "Onee-chan," Someone sounding like Whis-san said from the other end of the line, "They're almost done." I made a frustrated face and move over to Vados-san's staff. "Whis-san! Why did you let Goku do that!?" I shouted. He looks scared. "I-I'm sorry! Goku-san was begging so much I couldn't refuse!" Now Vados looks scared too. "Fine! But if anything happens to him..."