Part 8: Relationship With 'You Know Who'

A/n (Very Important!): I kinda gave away the whole story with this chapter, so..... if you don't want to read it, please just skip it and don't blame me!

Yuko stood still closing her eyes. She tried to remember everything that happened, retracing her memories to the day that the three of them first met, eons ago.

Flashback (Yuko's POV)

I opened my eyes, seeing 2 familiar figures, though I didn't remembered when or where we've met before. "Kaa-san! Oh no, this isn't good." Riz-chan said, worried. "Who are they calling kaa-san?" I thought, but I decided to let it go. "We should give her a new name first!" Rus-chan suggested, "How about Yuko?" I looked at Riz-chan's shocked expression. "Yu for hot water, meaning hot, and ko for child..... a very cute name! Hot girl!" Rus-chan explained. "I like it!" I said, making them turn around, "Is there anything wrong?" Riz-chan quickly stepped in, saying "Yeah! You did't have a name yet so we decided to give you one!" "Happy that you like it." Rus-chan added, giving Riz-chan a glare saying 'Ya see?! My name is good.' After that, I'm always called Yuko, and lately, Son Yuko. I never doubt who they called kaa-san (meaning mother in Japanese) until now, that I started having my memories back.

Flashback ends (Normal POV)

Yuko opens her eyes, seeing that she isn't in her house. The place was dark and empty. "It seems like myself is now waking up." A voice said, chuckling softly. "Excuse me, who are you?" Yuko asked, seeing a beautiful women in an angel-like uniform. When she emerged from the shadows, it's clear that she looked pretty much like her. She Yuko's dark hair tied into a ponytail on her left. "I'm you." Was her response, "The you that you never knew about." This made Yuko's prediction even more trusted by herself: that something has happened to her memories just before she met with Riz-chan and Rus-chan.

"Tell me about it." Yuko demanded, "If you're me, you should know about yourself." She shook her head. "I'm afraid I can't do that. My powers are tied to your's, meaning that if your power levels aren't high enough, I wouldn't be able to access the memories." Yuko nodded, understanding. "Can you please at least tell me what you remembered. I just wanted to know more about myself." Yuko asked, hoping that she, herself, might remember some of the most simple things. The chances are low but still, she asked. "I'm pretty sure I can tell you your name and your current situation. Welcome to your inner world." She said, "I'm Yuko, previously called Callis. And, I'm not your true form yet. There's someone lying in you. More powerful than both of us."

Yuko finally came out of her inner world. The first thing she saw was Ritsu and Rutsu shaking her body. "Hey! Riz-chan! Rus-chan! I'm awake!" She called, causing them to stop. "We've been calling you for hours and you just woke up!" Ritsu said in relief, seeing her sister still well. (Yuko: Sister or adopted sister? Me: Just whatever ok?!) "Is there something wrong?" Rutsu asked, looking at her in the eyes. She faked a cry, jumping on her sister. There's something that she could use as an excuse. "I w-was mentally t-training and it's still in my head, t-t-the picture of that d-day....." Yuko (fake) sobbed. "It's fine, you didn't deserve that." Rutsu said patting the younger one.

"Onee-chan!" Goku called in front of his sisters' house, "It's almost time for the tournament!" Ritsu walked over to the window and asked, "What tournament?!" "The one with universe 6!" Goku replied right away. "Umm..... I thought they have Buu-san." Yuko said, turning back. "Yuko said that she thought you already have Buu-san." Ritsu called. "But I want onee-chan to watch!" Goku whined, "And Beerus-sama wanted to see ya!" Yuko sighed, "Alright I'm going! Take Riz-chan and Rus-chan there too!" They held hands and teleported to Bulma's backyard, where Whis waited for everyone.

"So, I hope everyone is ready." Whis said, after seeing Goku and his sisters walking into the cube. There are both Jaco and the king of the galaxy with them. They took off having a BBQ party inside the cube. They stopped at Beerus's planet to get this second-strongest guy in the universe called Monaka. "He's our trump card and will go last." Beerus announced. "I wanna fight him! Can I?" Goku asked. "No way! He's preparing for the tournament!" Beerus scolded Goku. Goku stared at Monaka. He can't sense Monaka's ki at all. 'He's interesting' Goku thought.

Now, the fighters reached the destination: the nameless planet between universe 6 and 7. Everyone is ready instead of Goku, who has a bump on his head from Beerus when trying to attack Monaka. "All contestants, please finish the quiz before joining the tournament." Vados announced. The results came out that Buu is asleep since he's too bored. "Can I change?" Yuko asked Beerus politely. Beerus was already shouting. "Wait! We'll change a player!" Beerus called his twin brother, Champa. Champa simply nodded, seeing that the new player is just a young Earthling. "Seems like I'm going before Monaka-san." Yuko concluded before the others spoke up. "I'll go first!" Goku said. "No! I'm going first!" Vegeta corrected. It became an intense argument until Piccolo suggested the idea of rock scissors paper.

Time Skip (After Goku Loses Hit)

Champa was laughing evilly, knowing that a young Earthling wouldn't be able to lay a hand on the legendary assassin, Hit. He was correct, but sadly Yuko isn't an earthling. When the battle started, Yuko uses the same technique that's used to defeat Beerus. She moved to the back of him and gently touched the back of his neck, which paralyzed his whole body. Hit was still shocked. He can't feel his body anymore; all he felt is his neck and head. "Foul! Violation!" The referee announced, "Hit-san earned a lifetime injury" "Excuse me, I know my abilities, there's a way to heal it. I can reconnect his nervous system." Yuko declared, "Excuse me~" This left the others from universe 6 shocked. That kid won Hit! Now, Yuko sat on Hit and send a small amount of ki to reconnect his nervous system. Hit walked away without looking at Yuko, who's waving at him.

"T-The winner is, Yuko-san from universe 7!" The referee announced, still a little scared of her innocence. "Did I do it?" Yuko asked Beerus. "Yeah yeah, you're amazing." Beerus said more casually, learning that Yuko is actually very intelligent and wouldn't harm any one just because of her temper. "Oh, Beerus-sama," Whis called, "He's here." Beerus looked down and freaked out. "Champa-sama," Vados called, "There's a guest." Champa looked down, earning the same expression with Beerus. Yuko's eyes followed after. "Zen-chan?" She mumbled softly, receiving a memory.

Flashback (Yuko's POV)

I was walking in this dark hallway with weird pillars on both sides. I stopped at the last room, entering it. I walked in seeing 3 figures as I bowed to them. One was a little boy, that I called Zen-chan. And other two? If I'm correct, they would be Zen-chan's parents. "What is it that you called me here this time, my lord, my lady, young lord." I asked as I bowed to them. "We wanted you to do a very important job. Will you accept it?" My lord asked me. "It's an honor. Please tell me the details." I answered confidently. "It's uh- I don't think you're ready for it, so......" "Please hurry. I'm listening." I said, trying to hide my excitement. "We need you to....."

Flashback Ends (Normal POV)

Yuko followed the others down to meet Zeno. Goku was trying to talk to him but was blocked by the guards. "It's fine." Zeno said, allowing Goku to talk to him. "I'm Son Goku. Is it true that you're going to hold a tournament with every universes?!" Goku asked excitedly. "Um." Zeno replied. "Then it's a promise!" Goku said, holding out his hand. Zeno hesitantly took it and was swung up and down. "Bye, Zeno-sama!" Goku called, walking backwards to the group. "Bye, Son Goku." Zeno-sama replied, disappearing with his guards.

"Idiot!" Beerus scolded Goku, punching his head. "We might get erased just now!" Yuko walked over causing Beerus to back off. "It's fine." She said, knowing that Goku deserved that. Actually, she's happy that she learned that Zeno was on her side. "Riz-chan, Rus-chan....." Yuko said softly, "I need to tell you something." They bent down to her. "Come on, we're listening." Yuko took a deep breath, trying to convince herself that she made the right decision. "Well..... I think Zeno-sama is on our side." "Seems like you got some of your memories." Rutsu said, trying to hide the huge smile she wanted to show. "And, we found someone that we might be able to depend on." Ritsu added, also trying to hide her smile.

Sorry for the late update! As I mentioned, I kinda gave away the whole story with this chapter..... super sorry! I'm not sure how mean I am doing this to all of you so early. Hope you enjoy!