Part 5: Mistake

EDITED

Yuko's POV

I was sleeping until I heard Riz-chan and Rus-chan calling me.

"Be right there!" I called, walking out of the room in my usual clothes. I always wore the black sweater even to bed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You know King Kai right?" Rutsu asked back, bending down to me.

"Of course! He's the first god Goku has been training with." I answered, bored. Everyone (that I knew) knows King Kai. What's up with him anyways?

"Well, we're going to train with him. Take care of gramps and granny!" Ritsu said, taking her stuff to the door. I was still lost in my thoughts then. Why would they have to train with King Kai? They're stronger than me and I know his power levels. He's actually weaker than Goku!

"Wait-"

It seems they already went.

"Oh god! Can't they at least tell me why they even have to go?" I complained, knowing that Riz-chan and Rus-chan aren't there to listen. Fine! I won't care anymore!

3rd Person POV

Yuko was wandering around the city, trying to find Mr. Satan. He's very fun to play with. Actually, Yuko wanted to use some of his jokes on Goku and Vegeta.

"Mr. Satan! Are you there!?" She called in front of his large house.

"Oh! It's Yuko-chan! How are you?!" Mr. Satan shouted, leaning out of his window, "I'll be down there in a minute!"

Yuko likes how he treats children. He's always cheerful and friendly, though he could be very busy (and clumsy) at times.

"Let's play! Mr. Satan!" She said cheerfully.

'I thought he'll be scared of me at first.' She thought, seeing his reaction to Beerus after being pissed off by Buu.

"What should we play then?" He asked.

Time Skip

Mr. Satan, Buu, and Yuko has been playing tag, hide and seek, and several boardgames together. It was until Yuko senses an evil ki. It was the same one as the day before but much stronger, almost the same level as a super saiyan god.

"I think I should get going, bye Buu-san, Mr. Satan!" Yuko smiled cheerfully. "Let's play again later!"

She took off, heading for the evil ki.

'The others must be there already, I need to hurry!' She thought, sensing Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, Master Roshi, Bulma, and a strong, unfamilar ki but not evil. "Maybe it's Tien's clone..... just maybe." She mumbled.

Another Time Skip

When Yuko reached the destination, she saw a weird purple alien in a space patrol uniform.

"Hey Bulma! Who's this guy?" She asked, pointing at him.

"He's Jaco, my friend." Bulma answered.