Part 10: Curse And Regret

A/n: I quickly drew the picture above for this chapter so it might not be that good but it is a curse mark of something that would be explained later in this chapter.

An average figure in a white night gown is walking through a field of beautiful flowers, the pale moonlight shining on her dark, midnight hair. She spun around hitting the light breeze that was blowing her hair backwards. She looked up upon the stars seeing a constellation that stood out; a lonely red pentagon representing her. The loneliness, the dim light that is hiding within, the missing pieces, everything about her. She waved, smiling softly. Tears began forming..... just before her body felt heavy and slowly fell after she was hit by another gust of wind.

In The Morning

Yuko woke up rubbing her eyes. She stood up looking around her on an unfamiliar height. 'It's weird.....' She thought, looking down to see those.......... those.......... those Cs! Yesterday she was a cute, little wooden board and now those things grew all big in one night?! She screamed, looking around her. 'Did I even have a white night gown?' She thought, calming down a bit. She tried to retrace everything she could remember from last night.

Flashback (Normal POV)

After returning from the nameless planet, everyone separated returning home. Before going home, the three sisters teleported to Goku's house for dinner. "You did great!" Chichi complimented Yuko. "Thank you, Chichi-san." Yuko replied shyly. She didn't get compliments very often. Then, Goku reminded her about the promise. Yuko sighed. She knew that Goku wouldn't give up on sparring with her or her twin sisters. "Maybe later, some time that you didn't have to harvest the crops." Yuko said, remembering how ripe the crops are in the backyard. "Yeah Goku! You should start being responsible like your sister!" Chichi added, kind of scolding him.

At home Yuko didn't feel good. She asked to go for a walk which was allowed, but it came out that she was wandering until some time late in the night. Slowly, her body glowed and expands. She didn't notice since she enjoyed star gazing on the mountain top too much and might have fallen asleep. Then, on the next morning, she woke up standing 4 foot 10 with those Cs hanging from her chest. In short terms, she grew about 2 feet higher and many inches forward (Me: Don't know how to use better terms. Ritsu & Rutsu: If you dare to continue playing around with our sister, we wouldn't leave you alone..... Me: *Almost freaked out & thinking: 'should I remind them about that?'). An impossible situation to everyone (supposedly) on Earth.

Flashback Ends

Yuko jumped up, realizing that she should find her twin sisters. According to her experience, those two might kill her if they knew that she was absent for the whole night. 'I need to hurry!!' Yuko thought, as she did something she didn't notice.

(Yuko's POV)

I suddenly appeared inside my house out of nowhere. I saw Riz-chan staring at me, jaws dropping. I looked lower and I saw that she was cooking. "Wait! Please listen!" I called, hoping that she wouldn't freak out. "No need to explain, Callis, but your name should be Yuko in the multiverse." A familiar voice similar to Riz-chan said, making me turn. It's Rus-chan! I felt quite weird seeing that both Riz-chan and Rus-chan are a little smaller than me. "Okay..... do you know what happened last night?" I asked curious. She sighed, looking at me with the 'We don't know everything' look. Still she answered. "According to my knowledge, I think you broke the curse." She said, a smile emerging from her lips. Riz-chan and Rus-chan has kept that smile away for ages and now they're showing it so easily! But I realized something more important.

"What's the curse?" I asked, tilting my head. "Should I tell you?" Rus-chan asked back, then I saw Riz-chan lost in thought. I finally realizes 2 very important things. "Riz-chan, if you don't focus the food might burn!" I yelled very loud causing Riz-chan to freak out a bit seeing a fire lit on the pan. "And," I turned back to Rus-chan. "I can ask myself about that." When Rus-chan was about to say something, I closed my eyes and teleported somewhere. Unknown to me, I was still standing in the house.