Part 13: Two Gokus

"What should we do about this?" I said, looking away from the window.

"Why do you ask me?" Said my twin, who is leaning on my chair. She don't usually do that.

"I don't know." I said, "It seems she already got very attached to this planet, but we have to leave."

...

Silence. I know this was going to happen. We both knew that this was going to happen, but we can't leave now. Earth is in danger because of us. Lives of innocents are sacrificed, everything we were in contact with are all gone. I don't want it to happen to Earth. So, do my sister.

If there was anything I could do to stop this, I would've done it a long time ago. But I can't. I promised my mother to be safe, to live like a normal child until she is ready to fix all of it. When I told her I wanted to help, she shook her head.

"You cannot defeat her, even if you could, then don't do it."

"I think we could-"

A lightning bolt struck. We both looked outside. An unnatural tornado, perhaps.

"Yuko is there. We won't have to go." I figured out quite easily.

3rd Person POV

Bulma's House

Goku punched the other Goku. The other Goku punched Goku. Everything is messed up, even future Trunks is there. At the same time, Beerus and Whis were stuffing their mouths with premium-grade Earth sausages, which is not at all unusual.

"He got it." Yuko said, her eyes glued to the fight, "Ya need any help!?"

She asked (shouted at) her brother. Well, the answer is obvious.

"I'm okay onee-chan. Ha!" Goku shouted back, at the same time landing a blow on Black's face.

"I can help you end it now!"

She shouted again, but the answer remains the same. Goku still confirmed that he wants to fight Black one-on-one. Other than being dim-witted, that's the only problem her brother has.

"You're going too easy on him, Yuko-chan." Bulma advised, "You should be more strict, Yuko-chan."

"That's not wrong. But what do you want me to do? Spank him?" Yuko asked, "That wouldn't help. I beat him once for being a fight-holic and that's the result. If you don't count that he wasn't able to get off the bed for a few months..."

Bulma laughed. She laughed so hard for the first time in a situation like this.

"You mean you already broke his back and it wasn't close to enough!?"

She continued laughing, and now Beerus also laughed.

"I know he's stupid, but I never thought he's that stupid!" Beerus shouted, still laughing.

Then, Black was seen flying into the sky, before a portal appears and took him away. In the last moment, he sent a ki blast directed at the time machine.