Part 9: Meeting Zeno

Goku was working in the fields like everyday. "Looking good here." A voice said, causing Goku to turn. "Onee-chan?! Why are you here?" He asked, seeing Ritsu there. "Well, it's complicated," Ritsu said, explaining why she was there. "And so, I came here to take you to Beerus-sama's place." Goku looked confused. "Does that mean I should hurry?" He asked clueless. "Yes." Ritsu replied, "And I got your training gi, Yuko said she wanted to go with you. Would it be fine if she was to stick with you?" Goku nodded. "Of course yes!" He said, positioning his hands saying 'Please look somewhere else'. Ritsu walked away, not forgetting to remind him how much Yuko is addicted to Beerus and Whis after the dress-up game in Bulma's backyard.

Time Skip

Goku reached his destination, he saw Yuko waiting. "Can I go with you?" She asked her brother making puppy eyes. "Of course!" He laughs nervously. "Yay! I want to meet Beerus-sama already!" She jumped around happily. 'She sure changes a lot' Goku thought sweat dropping. "Are you ready, onee-chan?" Goku asked, giving her his hand. "Of course! Please teach me that later." Yuko said, taking it. Then, they teleported to Beerus's planet.

Later References

Gods' Encyclopedia 'The Gate Keeper' section I (I just made it up. Hope you like it!)

The Gate Keeper is one of the most important gods. There are 3 dimensions known, each having its own multiverse. The first dimension would be the light dimension or the bright side. It's where all the angels originated. On the opposite, there's the dark dimension, or the dark side. A species known as dark angels developed there. The last one would be the once empty dimension or the one with Zeno-sama currently as the Omni King. The Gate Keeper's job is to keep every connection between the 3 dimensions sealed, only to be opened at critical causes. The job is usually handed down to the most capable female in the family. The Gate Keeper is one of the 5 beings with ultimate power levels. The 4th Gate Keeper, or the current one, was known to be married to an angel.

At Beerus's Planet

Whis overheard a noise in the garden. "Oi! Whis! Go check if that was Goku." Beerus demanded. "Of course, my lord." Whis replied, walking outside. As soon as he reached the garden, he was struck by something. Yuko jumped in his face and got stuck to it as if they were glued together. "Caught ya!" She giggled, as she hung on tight, "No worries, it's only me and Goku unless you wanted yourself exposed." Yuko teased. "Y-Yuko-san!?" He shouted, feeling happy that Yuko was covering his light blush. She hopped down. "Whis-san, why did you call me?" Goku asked. Whis sighed. "It's Zeno-sama. He wants to meet you." Whis said casually, dusting himself.

"Whis! Why are you taking so long!?" Beerus shouted, bored. His jaws dropped when he saw Yuko. "How come you're also here?" He asked Yuko, who responded innocently. "Well, I asked Goku to stick along and he allows it, so yeah." She smiled shyly. "Goku! You put us in more trouble! First playing with Zeno-sama, and now your sister is going to meet him! You, her, and him in private!" Beerus scolded Goku for bringing in more trouble. "I'll behave, please don't overreact, Beerus-sama." Yuko said, sweat dropping. "Fine." Beerus responded looking hopeless, "Just make sure not to piss him off." Yuko smiled. "Thank you Beerus-sama!"

"Whis-san, how long does it take to go to Zeno-sama's place?" Goku asked. "About 7 days." Whis responded casually. "What!? I can't be away for that long! Chichi's gonna kill me..." Goku whined. "Wait, Shin-san can get us there right?" Yuko asked from her freshly gained memory of the Kais. Shin is really nice but they're far from being close friends. "Yes, the Kaioshin can get us there much faster." Whis agreed, "Goku-san, can you please use the instant transmission to take us to Kaioshin-sama's place?" Whis asked. "Oh, sure!" Goku said.