Chapter 1

Cartman's POV

I called up as many people that I can to break me out of this prison. I managed to have someone break me out by tonight. So I sat patiently. Waiting to for something to happen-

"GUARDS, THEIRS BEEN A BREAK IN!"
A huge explosion happened outside of my ceil. I didn't bother to look knowing who it was and what was happening. Suddenly I heard a loud saw noise coming from inside my of my ceil. That must be them. The brick walls broke, creating a huge hole in the wall.

"Ready fat ass- woah, look at you. You're not so fucking fat anymore haha." The guy laughed but I smacked him. He rubbed his face and but continued to laugh. He grabbed the latter from the helicopter and we both grip onto it. As the helicopter flew off we started climbing. When I got into the helicopter, I helped the other guy up. We took deep breaths before we started talking.

"What's going on, with the fag and his boyfriend?" I asked.

"No longer boyfriends," said the guy flying the helicopter. I sighed in relief.

"Good, they broke up,"

"No sir. They're getting married."

Married?

Married.

MARRIED!

Butters POV

I gently opened my eyes to see the sun beaming through the curtains. I got up quietly and opened the curtains, only to be blinded by the bright ass sun. Worth it!
I jumped back into bed, hoping that the bounce woke up Kenny. But he's a tough nut to crack when waking him up.

"Kenny, wake up!" I hear a quiet laugh. Before I could say anything I was tackled into a hug, with me being on top of my love. I nuzzled my head into his chest and he smiled.

"Morning~" he said tiredly.

"Morning. How was your shift?"

"Pretty late and boring as usual. Nothing new. I hate that I barely see you though. In the morning you're gone and at night you're asleep,"

"Aww, now you see how I felt when you worked at Subway." He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"That was different. We weren't married yet." I laughed and looked at the rings on our fingers. They're beautiful, just like my husband. I was excited about the wedding. I'm still debating if I should wear a dress or a suit. I'm strongly thinking a dress.
I got off Kenny and he stretched.

"Well, this our off day. What do you want to do today?" He asked, sitting up from the bed.
It's been awhile since we was both off from work. We should go out.

•••

We decided to go to SodoSopa and look around. We went into some shops and bought some things for the apartment. Incense, decorated vases, a bong. I'm making it sound more exciting in my head then it is. But I didn't care what we got. I was happy that I was with Kenny. And we're going to be getting more off days like this because of the wedding. Token and Clyde are both planning it and they were happy to do so. They wanted to make the colors aquamarine. It's an inside joke for when Marjarine and Kenny met. I still have nightmares.
Once we was done walking around, Kenny and I decided to grab some dinner. We put the bags in the car and started walking to a restaurant. But at the corner of my eye I saw a person staring at us. She looks like a witch almost. What does she want?

"Hey babe, I'll catch up with you okay." Kenny nodded and kissed my forehead before walking away. I walked through the crowd and to the lady.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"I see red in your future young man."

"Red? What do you mean?"

"He haunts your nightmares tonight, but soon... you'll see him again for real. Beware your surroundings young man,"

"Ma'am I'm very protected I know." Before I could walk away, she said something that caused me stop.

"You're holding something from you're mate aren't you?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"It's not an item. It's words that you're holding back from him. It has something to do with this red,"

"Red? What are you talking about lady? You keep mentioning red but not saying what it is?" She looked down at my ring.

"That's sweet. You and the mate are at peace with each other?"

"You can say that yes,"

"Just watch your surroundings. You're enemy will be dressed as your friend, you're words will hurt more if you keep them in longer, and the red... will be coming near you soon." I blink for a second and she vanished. Red?
Once me and Kenny's dinner was over we head back home. It was pretty late and I had work tomorrow. It was going to be my last work day until the wedding was over. As we got into bed I snuggled up next to Kenny. For some reason I couldn't get what that lady said out of my head. Red? I closed my eyes and it didn't take long for me to pass out.

"Just watch your surroundings. You're enemy will be dressed as your friend, you're words will hurt more if you keep them in longer, and the red... will be coming near you soon."

Where am I? I looked around me to see nothing but black. I must be dreaming. This is a weird start to a dream.
I felt cold hands touch my shoulders, as they trailed down my chest. It felt gross, I felt gross. I didn't know who was touching me but I didn't like it.
I suddenly felt the warm body press up against my back. I felt his bulge touching my backside and I groaned.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked. I felt something hard go inside me and I yelled. The person covered my mouth as I screamed in pain. They told me to shoosh in my ear and I cried. Suddenly they whispered.

"Red~." When I turned to look at their face I screamed in shocked.

"CARTMAN!"