Chapter 6

•••(Tweek's POV)

"What should I do Clyde? Craig wants me to move in with him, I can't do that, I'll be a total d-distraction, Gah!" I said, venting to Clyde.

"Huh? I always wondered 'why do people liked weddings?' Now I see why, they're not here to do the work," said Clyde, not listening to what I was saying.

"Mmmmm!"

"I'm sorry Tweek, but in this situation, you're plain fucking confusing,"

"How am I- I c-confusing?" I twitched.

"Well, you said your mad at him right. Then you go to his house, get that dick, and then magically you love him again. Now this time, you see him with a girl, get mad, not talk to him. Then he calls you, apologizes, magically you're back with him again, and not just that but he asks you to move in with him. You're playing a back and forth game. Sooner or later he's going to make you mad again. And then, boom, you're getting dick down again and then you love him again,"

"T- That's not true. And I was mostly asking if I should move in with him or not?"

"I think you know my answer Tweek, but it's not me moving in with Craig, it's you. That's not my decision, it's yours. Now if you Excuse me, I'm going to try on dresses. Because apparently me and Butters are the same body shape and size. Isn't that just wonderful!" Clyde stumped off toward the dresses.
I rolled my eyes. Suddenly I saw Stan and Kyle.

"K-Kyle and Stan," I greeted, giving Kyle a hug and Stan a more gentle hug.
"How's it going Stan?"

"It's getting better. Thanks for the pain pills dude, they really do help,"

"N-No problem."

•••(Craig POV)

"Token, are you inviting Scarlet to the wedding?" I asked.

"Well yeah, she's going to be my plus one,"

"I thought Clyde was your plus one,"

"Well, since Kenny and Butters are already inviting him and have an invitation theirs no need. What's up, you don't like Scarlet anymore?"

"That's not it. I want to be with Tweek and sit next to him, and dance with him, and hang out with him. But if Scarlet is there-,"

"You don't have to dance with her dude, she's my plus one, it's going to be a celebration, no work involved, okay dude." Token walked away. That wasn't the point I was going to make. I was going to tell Token that I didn't want her knowing I was gay when I hang out with my boyfriend. Or friend. My crush? I still don't know what we are.

"Hey Craig." When I turned around I saw Stan, standing straight up and strong.

"Stan, hey," I walked over and gave him a gentle hug.

"You and Tweek. It's cute,"

"Oh, you know we're 'dating'," I said, putting up air quotes around "dating."

"I was talking about the light hugs. What's with the air quotes, are you guys dating or not?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"Well, if you love him, tell him everyday. If you care about him, then show him. I'm pretty sure he likes you back. Except, people have a weird way of showing it. Don't worry."

"Thanks wise grandpa," I joked. Stan started bending over so I grabbed a chair for him to sit on.
"Cartman is such a bitch. But justice was served." Stan nodded.

"I still think of him. Of the hotel. What happened in the ally. Everything I could've done differently. If I kept my mouth shut about Butters. If I just tried to convince him that it's okay for people to love the same gender then maybe, just maybe. I wouldn't be shot, my friends didn't have to run, Cartman wouldn't be a maniac, and everyone would be safe,"

"We are safe Stan, everything is fi-." Clyde walked over wearing a poofy white dress.

"Yo, what's up Stan, Craig. Uh how's life been?" He greeted.

"Clyde, um... you look beautiful," said Stan.

"Oh you think so." Clyde gave a little twirl and I fell out my seat laughing.

"Yeah," said Stan, trying so hard not to laugh.

"Yep laugh it up you guys, get your chucks in, ha ha ha. It's not fucking funny man!" We saw Token walk over.

"Hey guys. Clyde looking as sexy as usual, keep it up," he said, smacking Clyde's ass.
"Craig, I need you to check on the flowers again for me and it's good to see you doing well Stan. Alright get to work. Clyde continue putting on dresses." Said Token walking away. Clyde nodded his head and started turning pink.

"You heard him. Gonna continue... wearing dresses." Clyde walked away. I looked at Stan and Stan looked at me.

"Kinky," We both said at the same time.

•••

Some hours passed and it was time for people to leave. Me and Tweek drove home. It was kinda quiet and I started to cringe.

"Hey Tweek, what are we?" I asked. He looked at me and back at the road.

"We... I..."

"Never mind. I just thought, we had something. I just really love you and care about you. I don't show it, but I do." We made it my house. Before I can open the door, Tweek pulled my sleeve.

"Can I come in with you?" I blushed. I nodded my head and we both went into my house together.

"If you want to spend the night, I can take the couch and you can take the bed,"

"No, I want you to sleep with me," said Tweek.

"Okay."

•••

Once I was ready for bed I laid down and turned on my lamp. Tweek was kinda taking long in the bathroom and I got a little nervous. Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open. Because it was last minute, I let him borrow an old shirt of mine.

"I think it's kinda big?" Said Tweek. I looked over to see the most cutest thing ever. I tried not to blush.

"Um, it's suppose to be somewhat of a night gown. As long as you're comfortable." He nodded and crawled into bed next to me. I took off my shirt before turning off my lamp and laid down next to Tweek.

Okay...