Chapter 7

•••(Kenny's POV)

Today was my day off so me and Butters both started making invitations for our guest for the wedding.

"Can I see the list again," Asked Butters.

"Sure," I handed him a piece of paper that had all of our friends names on it.

"Um. Hey. Do you mind if I invited, Wendy and Bebe?" Butters asked.

"Why?"

"Well, Bebe is my friend, and Wendy is also my friend. Wendy has been there for me since middle school when I was bullied. And Bebe was there for me when I was Marjorine. Wendy messed up I know, but it's over now and we can forgive her." I sighed and nodded my head. Butters smiled and started writing on the envelope. As long as Butters was happy, I was happy.
"I also want to invite Sam." Now I'm not so happy.

"You want to invite Sam? The random guy you bumped into that you know nothing about?" Butters gave me a weird glare. He got up from his seat.

"He may be a random guy, but we'll just look him up, right?" He said, pointing to my computer. Oh fuck.

"I can explain that-,"

"And then you had the nerve to screen shot his information. When you said 'I'll be out,' were you going to his house?" Butters asked, his voice getting a little louder.

"I mean yeah,"

"Were you that jealous!?"

"No, I'm not jealous of that guy, I find him weird actually. When I came over he knew my full name,"

"I never told him your full name,"

"See! He's weird!"

"He's weird? You looked up this guy's address, screenshot it, and went to his house. And that's not weird to you?"

"He knew my full name!"

"He probably looked me up and saw your full name. You know, like how you did him. Except he wasn't a creep that tried to come to our house." Butters closed my laptop and walked over to me.

"Since we have his information, we're inviting him. And you're apologizing,"

"Why do I have to apologize?"

"Did you not just hear me when I said you were being a creep! You're apologizing to him, we're inviting him, and that's that!" Butters walked into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes. I don't trust Sam at all, and I wish Butters could see that.

•••

That night Butters didn't talk to me. We went to bed in silence. When I looked over, I saw Butters back facing me. I scooted over and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Butters? I'm sorry. I'm happy that you're making friends. I'll apologize to Sam and we'll invite him."

"Yeah, that's what I just said,"

"I'm also sorry for looking him up and going to his house behind your back. I wasn't jealous, I was just worried. I don't want you getting hurt again. And it turns out, that I was worried for nothing. He's a great guy and has a great personality." Butters turned over, facing me.

"Now I'm jealous," he smiled. I smiled back.

"You're the one I'm madly in love with Butters." I kissed him and he kissed back. He nuzzled his head into my chest and we went to sleep. I'm happy to be holding the most precious person in my arms.

•••(Sam's POV)

I'm so jealous of Butters and Kenny. They're happily engaged and in love. But am I jealous enough to break them up, no! I want them to be happy together. But Cartman is doing to much. I can't be too mad at Cartman. If I saw Cartman happy with someone else, I would probably be a yandere and kill his partner. But I'm not. If Cartman was happy with someone else I would support him. But what Cartman feels for Butters isn't love. It's more than that.

"Sam! Why do I have to sleep on the couch?" Cartman asked, walking into my room at 1:00 in the morning.

"Because when I asked if you wanted to sleep on the bed with me, you said 'that's faggot talk, I'll sleep on the couch,'"

"Yeah but I didn't expect it to be hard. I change my mind,"

"Okay, come on." Cartman crossed his arms.
"Want me to scoot over or something? Come on." Cartman rolled his eyes and laid next to me. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What are you doing Sam?"

"I'm a hugger Cartman. And it's been awhile since I had someone I liked in the same bed as me,"

"So,"

"So. I like you. You can keep chasing after this boy that you supposedly love, but I'll be here waiting for you. I'll always wait for you Cartman. No matter how long, I will wait." My eyes slowly started to close. I heard Cartman whisper something before I fully shut my eyes.

"Good night Sam..."

•••

When I woke up I saw that I was on top of Cartman. My face turned really red. Cartman started getting more muscular ever since he was out of jail. I couldn't help but to touch him. I bit my bottom lip and rubbed my hand down Cartman's chest. I felt him move a little, so I stopped. Suddenly I heard the door bell ring. Fuck! Not now! Cartman woke up and looked to see me on top of him.

"We'll talk about this later. Just check who's at the door,"

"Okay." I slowly got from on top of him and walked to the front door. When I look through the window I saw Kenny again. What does he want? I opened the door, forgetting that I only had boxers on.

"H- Hey Kenny, how are yah?"

"You remembered my name, cool. Here, I wanted to give you this. My husband wants to invite you to our wedding,"

"Oh well that nice and all but why didn't he give it to me. No offense,"

"Because he wants me to apologize for coming to your house unexpectedly. I was suspicious-,"

"Jealous you mean. You don't have to be. He's gonna be marrying you right. Theirs no competition." His eyebrow twitched.

"I was suspicious on who you were. And when I looked you up actually, it said that you have been in jail,"

"Yeah, it was a robbery that I wasn't even in on at all, and I got out on good behavior,"

"But you went to jail with Cartman. You heard that name before, right?"

Crap!