AN

We're almost at the end of our "Arts of Being" series. And because of this I want to say thank you. I gained followers and some new friends and I'm happy because of it.

But because the series is ending, that doesn't mean you should stop reading other stories of mine. Their are more South Park stories that are going to be made. And because of this, I want to announce...

Drumroll on that ass...

A NEW FAIRYTALE SOUTH PARK STORY!!!

That's right y'all ;). A new "A Fairytale of" book. You thought I was done with that series, you're wrong. And if you're a fan of Tyde than you're in luck, it's...

"A Fairytale of Clyde," Snow White edition.
Now, I've seen people make their own version. I don't know if that was their original idea or they were just copying, I don't know nor did I care. But yeah, I'm making a Snow White version of Tyde.

 But yeah, I'm making a Snow White version of Tyde

I can't wait, you can't wait. So much hypeeeeee.

Also, about the made up characters in this book. The reason why I never drew a picture of how they looked is because I wanted you guys to draw up how they look when I gave you a description. I didn't want to mess up how you guys imagined Sam and Scarlet so I kinda just said some descriptions and leave the rest to y'all. Soooo have fun with that :). And if you do draw fan art, tag me pleaseeeeee I want to see how talent you bootiful people are.

So yeah Baiiiiii 🤟🤟🤟🤟