Chapter 3

Butters POV

"I'm really sorry about last night Butters," said Kenny, cuddling up with me. "But you have to tell me what happened in your dream,"

"I- I don't know. It was too fast. I just know that it wasn't normal."
I couldn't tell him that I was having nightmares about Cartman again. He would end up knowing what happened in the hotel. And Clyde told me not to say anything. As much as I want to tell my future husband what's going on, I can't have him worrying again. That would lead to moving out of Colorado and Kenny going to jail. Or worst. I just want all of this to go away.
Kenny kissed me on the cheek.

"If you want, I can stay home from work," he asked.

"No. It's okay, go to work, I'll be fine." He frowned. I gave him a reassuring kiss on the cheek.

"I love you," I whispered. He smiled and whispered back.

"I love you too,"

•••(Craig POV)

Once the wedding planning was over, me and Tweek drove to my place. He was being strange and it was kinda irritating. He's been yelling at me and blowing me off to go and do something, that we haven't been hanging out.

"What?" He asked. I think I was staring at him a little to long.

"Nothing. But is their something wrong?" I asked.

"No not at all." I nodded and opened the window. "Why were you m-mean to Clyde today?"

"I don't think I was mean,"

"Well, yeah you were,"

"Since when did you stick up for Clyde?"

"Ever since you became more and more like a dick!" He pulled over. "Get out. It's your house right, so leave,"

"Aren't you going to come inside?" I asked. He gave stern glare.

"Please just leave,"

"Can we talk about this?" He sighed.

"You want to talk? Or do you just want to fuck me on the couch, again, go talk to another girl, again, get into another argument with me, again, and start right back over, again! I'm done being a toy for you. I'm done being your go to when your horny, and I'm done having my heart broken. Unless we were actually dating I wouldn't mind going inside your house every so often, just to watch a movie and order take out, and do whatever, but no, we aren't. Maybe instead of me, you should talk to that girl to give you rides home, and be your sex toy, because I'm done!" I got out the car and Tweek drove off. If only he knew.

Flash back

"Hello Mr. Tucker," said a women in a red dress with long black hair. I remember her, she's the CEO of the company my boss is trying to partner with. As my boss's assistant I must try and win her over.
"This is a lovely party isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes it is." Why is she at this Christmas party? Oh right, Token works for her. I guess he invited her.

"My assistant told me a lot about you Mr. Tucker." I looked over at Token. He gave me a wink and mouthed 'don't screw this up.'

"And my boss told me a lot about you, Miss Scarlet. CEO of the second grossing company. Should be first if I say so," she laughed.

"You flatter me. But your boss runs a really great company and I think it should be first instead of third,"

"Well our offer still stands about our partnership. Together we can both be first." She gently grabbed my hand.

"I know about your boss's partnership. And I'm still thinking about it. Let's walk and talk shall we, I could use a drink." I nodded.

I was really nervous about screwing this up. Throughout our conversation I tried not to show any nervousness. Our companies both make women clothing. Her company runs second as the best and mine runs third. If our companies combined, we can be at the top. But Miss Scarlet is very hard to persuade. She wants perfection and the fact that we're at third doesn't make us exactly the greatest. So no matter what, I have to get her approval. We walked to the bar and grabbed something to drink.

"Are you married?" She asked.

"No ma'am," she laughed a little.

"Surprising, you're very handsome. Are you looking?"
I wanted to tell her the truth that I am, but if she asked who then I'm screwed. You should never tell anyone of work that your gay, they might look at you differently, or worst, get you fired.

"I'm trying. Kinda hard to find the one you know,"

"You can say that again. I just got out of a break up, it wasn't pretty," we laughed. "I would like to have a meeting with you and your boss next week. Me and my assistant will be there and we can talk about the partnership. If I like what I see, we can go from there. Deal Mr. Tucker,"

"That sounds amazing Miss Scarlet,"

"You can call me Scarlet hun. And if it's okay with you, I would like to have dinner with you this week. Friday maybe?" I blushed a little.

"Um, I don't mind at all Scarlet. Dinner sounds great." She smiled. Throughout the night we continued to talk and drink. All my nerves started to melt away. She was really easy to talk to and she's really funny. If she wasn't a CEO I think we could be really close friends. But I still have to keep it professional.

"Craig you're an absolute delight. But it's time for me to go. I have business to attend to. You have my number and email so text me when you need me. And I'll see you Friday,"

"Looking forward to it Scarlet." She gave me a hug. It kinda reminds me of Tweek and how he hugs me. So small and so cute. And that's when I realized, I've been avoiding him the whole time at this party!

"It's nice to meet you, Craig Tucker." I nodded and Scarlet walked away. I quickly tried to find Tweek. Suddenly, I saw him drinking a rum at the bar. Fuck he's probably mad, he only drinks when he's mad. I walked over to him. Before I got the chance to say anything to him, he spoke.

"Ready to go?" He quickly got up and walked towards the exit. I'll have to thank Token later, I ran to the exit and to Tweek's car. Yep, he's mad.

So a couple of things.

1- I'm back. I figured since it's almost summer vacation for me, why not do some writing.

2- I'm making a new book. It's short lgbt+ stories. They're not true stories just made up. It's not meant to offend anyone it's just for laughs, tears, etc.

3- Because I was out for a long time, I have no idea what was everyone's occupation in the story. In fact, I forgot the plot of this story :P. So correct me if I'm wrong in the chapters. Don't be a smart ass about it, just politely correct me.

And that's it, it's good to be back and I miss my little potatoes.
Okay, Baiiii 🤘🤘🤘🤘