Chapter 9

•••(Sam's POV)

Crap! What should I do? What should I say?

"Um, Eric Cartman right? He was in the same prison as me, but not in the same jail sail. In fact I barely knew him. In jail he kept to himself. He barely got into fights with anyone because everybody was intimidated by him, including me. The only times we would talk I guess was unless we were doing the same chores or something. I feel bad. I never knew what he done, I never gotten to know how he ended up in prison. But whatever he did to get in there, must've been really bad." Kenny leaned on the door.

"It's private on how he went to jail. But it had something to do with me, my husband, and my friends. But more towards my husband. I just thought you associated with him. I didn't know if I could trust you,"

"Do you trust me now?" Kenny looked at the envelope and back at me.

"The information is on the invitation. I'll see you then." Before he could turn around and walk away I yelled.

"Kenny, I don't know much about Eric Cartman, and I don't know much about Butters. Obviously Cartman is a criminal and Butters isn't. Let me get to know you both. Dinner maybe?" Kenny sighed.

"Our numbers is on the invitation. Call us and we'll plan something, okay?" I nodded. Kenny walked back to his car and drove off. I closed the door and leaned my back up against it. I sighed before sliding down onto the floor. This is all to stressful. I opened the envelope and looked at the information. I didn't know who to call. Butters I haven't talked to in a while and Kenny is really too, intimidating and close to figuring out what's going on. I guess I made up my mind. I dialed the number.

"Hey Butters, it's me, Sam. I never got to really know you and Kenny, so let's meet up, how about dinner?
Okay.
Sounds great.
Okay, bye." I hung up and got up from the floor. I ran upstairs to my room only to see Cartman slowly waking up.

"Good morning sunshine. I have some good news for yah~."

•••(Craig's POV)

Tweek wanted to leave early so he left, leaving me alone once more. I'm satisfied to be living in a huge house, with a well paying job, but sometimes it's really boring and lonely. Oh well. I remembered the text messages from Scarlet and decided to text her back.
When she texted me back, she asked if I wanted to hangout. I didn't mind. Since Tweek is gone and no one else comes over really, I didn't mind the company.

•••

I gave Scarlet a cup of tea. For some reason she really likes green tea.

"Thank you Craig," she smiled.

"You're welcome." I sat down next to her on the couch as we continued to watch Riverdale. This show really isn't my cup of tea, but Scarlet likes it and that's all that matters.

"So, I saw you liked the picture on Facebook of me and you. We looked so cute don't you think?" I didn't remember liking the photo!? It's okay I guess, it's not like anyone can see what I liked.
"I guess you liked it so much that you shared it too. I don't mind, it was fun." I'm screwed! I must've been really drunk to have done all of that, oh wait, I was!

"Haha, I don't even remember sharing it, I just remembered liking it. But it is a really cute picture of us." We both laughed. It was a really fun day. I wish it was with Tweek though.

"Also, I know you probably went on my Facebook, so I'm going to say this now, I am single. Those guys are just my brothers,"

"Oh, I didn't know you had any siblings,"

"Yeah, I'm the only girl in my family. But I'm the second oldest. It was weird. My mom wanted a son but my dad wanted a girl. So when they had the baby it came out a boy like my mom wanted. But my dad, even though he loved my brother dearly, he still wanted a girl. And apparently, my brother wanted a little sister too. So I was adopted. My mom on the other hand, wasn't so happy about this. She didn't even like me. I was always on punishment for the tiniest things, and I had more chores and yard work then my brother. My brother and my father realized this and they both decided to get rid of my mother. With no hesitation she walked out."

"That's, really sad Scarlet,"

"My dad was really sad about the divorce. But he was also happy. He cared about both me and my brother's happiness. Later on he met someone new, and had twins,"

"I'm glad that everything worked out at the end. But what happened with your mother?"

"We don't know. She had no social media or anything for us to keep in contact with her." Scarlet leaned her head on my shoulder. I blushed.
"I never really told anyone about this. You're kind of the first person that I told." Her cheeks were slightly turning pink. My face was slightly turning red. She leaned in close to my face. I- I can't do this! Not with her! For one she's my boss! And two, I'm not straight enough!

"Scarlet," I said. She stopped and leaned away from me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that,"

"Hey, it's not your fault. I need to come out and say this since were telling personal stuff. I'm gay and I have a somewhat boyfriend." She laughed a little.

"What is a somewhat boyfriend?" She giggled. I laughed a little.

"It's really complicated. But I'm sorry,"

"Craig, don't be sorry. You should never tell anyone that you're sorry because of something or someone you love. Besides, my assistant Token is bisexual and is dating a boy right now. Do I care, yes, because he's been missing some days because of his boyfriend. But do I care that he's dating a boy, no. I like boys too." I smiled and she smiled back. Everything went perfectly fine.

•••(Tweek's POV)

I looked at my phone while I was making dinner. Oh, Craig shared a photo. I clicked on the notification and saw a picture of Craig and I assume his boss. For some reason, deep deep down within me, I felt a little jealous.

I- Is this the bad thing?

So I'm going to do the same thing as I did with Sam, but for Scarlet.
1. Scarlet is Asian and was adopted by a Filipino man. Her mom (the one that didn't like her) is also Filipino but could pass for Asian. Her older brother is Filipino. Her new mom is African American and the twins are half Filipino and African American.
2. She doesn't know how to speak Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc. she never really learned.
3. She doesn't have an accent but she has brown eyes, dark brown hair (almost black) and pale-ish skin.

And that's it.