Chapter 11

•••(Butter's POV)

I sat on the couch in Token's lovely... mansion. Born rich and continues to be, that's Token. I felt a little uncomfortable knowing what Token and Clyde was going to talk to be about. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend that nothing is wrong. I'm keeping a secret that I was kidnapped and raped by Cartman. And I was keeping this secret from Kenny. If they tell me to continue to keep it all in, that's just going to hurt me more and more.
Token and Clyde walked back into the living room. Clyde sat across from me, uncomfortably close, while Token stood behind him.

"Hey buddy," greeted Clyde, talking to me like I was a child.
"How you doing Butters? You and Kenny been okay?"

"Is this like a good cop bad cop type of thing because Clyde is talking to me like I'm stupid,"

"Clyde, you're bad cop now,"

"Fine. Butters we brought you here because you can't keep your mouth shut. So what we're gonna do, is remove your tongue," Clyde smile.

"Oh shit!" I yelled. Token pushed Clyde out the chair and sat in it.

"We're not cutting your tongue. We're just going to convince you to try and keep this a secret for a little bit longer,"

"Token I can't do that! Me and Kenny are going to get married soon and I don't want us fighting anymore! We had a rough week with this guy named Sam and when we invited him to dinner, Kenny went ape shit and started questioning him like crazy,"

"Wait Sam? Who the fuck is Sam?" Clyde asked.

"A guy I bumped into when I was outside one day. I invited him to the wedding-,"

"You invited a complete stranger to your union?" Asked Token.

"He's not a stranger! Kenny looked him up and went to his house. He's no longer a stranger anymore." Token looked at Clyde and back to me.

"I'm kinda on Kenny side with this one," said Token.

"Same here," said Clyde.

"Whatever! Sam is a nice guy and he's coming to the wedding. The point is, Kenny trust me. But I'm keeping a huge as secret from him. Our wedding is next week and I decided to come clean."

"And we're saying you're not. Look Butters, Eric Cartman is in prison. He's serving his time for a long time. If you say something to Kenny now, it would one, ruin the wedding, and two, make Kenny go more 'ape shit'. I'm telling you now that it's not worth telling Kenny and you need to continue keeping this a secret,"

"Would I ever get to tell him?"

"No." I wanted cry.

"Look it's no longer about trust anymore. I really do need a shoulder to cry on-,"

"Well theirs alway us," said Clyde.

"It's not the same! I was really scared! I was raped before but that was in the prostitution business. This time it's Cartman! I've been keeping this secret from Kenny and yes it's been eating me up inside. I have to tell him. And if you guys aren't okay with it then cut my tongue off I don't give a shit." I got up and walked out the house. To be honest, I was talking crap through my mouth. I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to come clean. I had to do something. The right thing. Whatever it is.

•••(Craig's POV)

I came home from work and decided to text Tweek and invite him over. I missed him and I really wanted to hang out.
When I called it immediately went to voicemail. Weird. I called again and it went to voicemail, again. I decided to text him.

Hey, what's up? I wanted to invite u over and watch a movie or something? What do you say ^-^?
Sent @ x:xx

•••

A few minutes passed and I still never got an answer. Something must have happened. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate.

Craig, I don't want anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to do with you anymore. I'm done being heart broken and played by you!
Sent @ x:xx

What are you talking about? What did I do?
Sent @ x:xx

After that, I didn't get any more text messages. I sat on my couch and I felt tears slide down my cheek. I don't know what I did, but I feel terrible for doing it.

•••(Sam's POV)

Cartman was happily sitting next to me as we watched tv. I had no idea what we were watching, some show called "Terrance and Phillip," but I was mostly distracted by Cartman's cute smile. Seeing him happy like this made me happy. But it does make me kind of sad on why he was happy. He was going to be with an another man, and I have to admit, I'm jealous. What does Butters have that I don't?

"Cartman?"

"Hmm?"

"What do you like about Butters?" He paused.

"I don't know. I just remember liking him since middle school,"

"So you only liked him, because you liked him in middle school? That's not really a good reason,"

"Oh yeah, who do you like?" Cartman asked.

"N- No one," I blushed. He gave a small smile and poked me.

"You do like someone don't you~. That's so gay ha! So who's the girl?"

"Wasn't it obvious this whole week?" I asked, kinda raising my voice.

"What?"

"I... I like... I like you Cartman! I've been flirting with you and slowly trying to convince you to give up on chasing Butters! Have you not notice?" Cartman sighed.

"I wish I felt the same way Sam but I just see you as one of the people that helps me, nothing more." I frowned. But instead of getting sad, I got mad.

"YOUR REASON FOR LIKIKG BUTTERS IS SUCH TOTAL BULL SHIT!" I yelled, standing up. "I'M GIVING YOU MY HEART FOR FREE ERIC CARTMAN! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KIDNAP ME, KILL ME, OR ANYTHING! Cartman, I love you, and Butters love Kenny. Please move on and be with me. Let's get out of Colorado, build a life together away from the police, please that's all I want from you!"

"No Sam." Cartman got up. "You need to get out of this fantasy of me and you. You need to move on and build a life with someone else. I told you no, I don't want to get physical,"

"Cartman..." I touched his shoulder. Cartman then pinned me to the wall.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"Cartman..." I spoke, voice becoming shaky.

"Stop! Don't you dare fucking cry, don't you fucking dare make me out to be the bad guy! I told you how I felt, I said my answer! You're the one that wanted to be extra!" I gave up and slid to the ground.

"Cartman, please leave. I- I don't want to make you uncomfortable anymore. So leave." Cartman nodded, and with no hesitation, walked out the door. I cried until my eyes became red. I really messed up.

•••(Cartman's POV)

I really messed up...