Chapter 5

Kenny's POV

I came from work to see Butters making dinner.

"Kenny!" Butters yelled excitedly, giving me the biggest hug.
"How was work?" he smiled.

"Tiring as usual. You seem a lot more cheerful then this morning. Did something happen?" I asked.

"Well, I went out on a walk, accidentally bumped into a guy, and now I feel a little better." I laughed a little.

"Who was the guy?"

"His name was Sam. I didn't get his number or anything. But he had dirty blonde hair, grayish looking eyes, and freckles."

"Now I'm kinda jealous," I laughed. Butters lightly pushed me.

"Don't be, I'm still madly in love with you." Butters kissed me on the cheek and continued making dinner.

•••

Once we were done eating, and Butters went to sleep, I decided to look up Sam. Maybe they could be good friends and I can invite him to the wedding. I didn't know his last name so I typed in Sam into google. That didn't help, it only showed me Sam from iCarly. I went to another website. He was in the same jail as me, and now Cartman. He was in for robbing a bank but got out because of good behavior. I suddenly don't trust him. I took some pictures of his information. I'm going to go see this guy tomorrow.

•••

The next day I drove to the house that Sam was staying in. From the outside it looked nice, just a regular suburban house like the rest in South Park. I stopped the car, took a deep breath, and started walking towards the door. When I knocked I noticed that the curtains moved. Weird. The door opened.

"Um, hello." I assumed it was Sam from Butters description. Dirty blonde, grayish eyes, and shy freckles.

"Um, hey. My name is Kenny, I know you just recently talked to my partner yesterday and you probably don't know me-,"

"Kenny McCormick right?"

"How do you-?"

"Your boyfriend bumped into me. He mentioned you. Or should I say your husband. I don't know." He seemed cool, but how did he know my last name? Something feels off. Suddenly I heard a soft sneeze.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"M- My girlfriend, she probably just woke up. It was nice meeting you Kenny." He held his hand out for me to shake. I glared at him, I slightly smiled and shook his hand. I walked away and he closed his door. I looked at the house again and the curtains moved again. Someone is there, but I doubt it's his girlfriend.

•••(Cartman POV)

"That was close," Sam sighed.

"Is he still there?" I asked. Sam slightly looked through his curtains. He shook his head.

"He left." I got up and started choking him.

"How the fuck does he know where you live? What else happened with Butters that you're not telling me?" I yelled.

"I don't know ho- how h-he knows! Nothing else happened I swear!" I let go of his neck and pushed him on the couch.

"And don't call me your girlfriend, I'm not a girl and we're not dating, that's fucking gay,"

"But aren't you trying to date Butters? Doesn't that sound kinda gay?" He said.

"I'm not gay Sam. I just happen to like one person and sadly that person is a guy, but he cross dresses. So everyday I make him cross dress. We're going to make a good couple,"

"That doesn't sound like a good couple boss, that sounds like you're forcing him to be trans. Which he's not," I rolled my eyes. Sam was right but I couldn't admit it to his dumb, freckled face. Sam got up from the couch and wrapped his arm around my neck.
"Besides, who wouldn't want to be my girlfriend. Just imagine me and you together Cartman. Cuddling up together watching videos of Adolf Hitler ruling the world, as I distract you by kissing your neck and just being a bother to you. But when you get mad, you push me down, get on top of me, and make me yours~." He whispered in my ear. I turned red and pushed him away.

"I will fucking kill you! Don't ever fucking say shit like that to me! Ever!" I yelled. He smirked a little.
"What? What's with the dumb smile?" I asked.

"You don't want me saying things like that but your face says otherwise." He poked my cheek and pushed him away. I walked upstairs and slammed the door. Fuck him! But I need him. I just gotta keep tolerating him until then. Easy.

•••(Sam's POV)

Fuck him! But I love him. As mean as he is, I just can't be without him.

So I know this is a short chapter, but it's because one, I wanted to make a chapter of Tweek and Craig, and two, I wanted to put a few things about Sam because he's a character I made up (unless theirs a Sam in the show that I don't know about, then never mind).

•So his full name is Sam Harris but we're just calling him Sam
•He, as described, has dirty blonde hair, grayish eyes and freckles. He's not pale just tanish.
•He has a some what muscular body. When he has his shirt on you can't tell but when he takes it off *gay falls over*
•He has a country accent but it's not that strong unless he's mad and yelling.
And yeah. Sorry I didn't clear that up in the last chapter, I thought I should say it now before people got confused and ask who the fuck Sam was. Well now you know. Also he's an adult like everyone else in the story, so he's not underage and it's perfectly legal XD (except he likes a person that abuse him... yay). So yeah, hope you continue reading and voting and commenting and Baiii🤟🤟🤟