Chapter 2

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Clyde's POV

The alarm went off on Token's phone, causing both of us to wake up. I yawned and stretched as I made my way into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and washed away the sleepiness that was on me. My body is still craving for sleep. For the last few weeks me and Token was planning for Kenny's wedding. It's hard now but it will be worth it at the end. Once my shower was over, I hopped out and brushed my teeth. I could hear Token getting ready in the other bathroom downstairs. As much as I love Token working hard, I still want him to take a break from time to time. We've been on the clock going back and forth from the wedding location to back home. And every time we do that, the more tired we are. The more tried we are, the longer we sleep. Which means, we're working all day instead of cuddling or fucking or doing something together. It's basically like working at the prostitution business all over again. Except we're not getting paid to do this.

•••

The wedding was taking place at a private part in Stark's Pond. It was a beautiful sight to see. A garden full of roses, daisies, and other flowers that I can't name and the author was to lazy to look up on google.
My job for now is to see who was coming. Of course the groom's families and close friends. Speaking of close friends, why is Tweek and Craig just sitting there? They should be working.

Tweek's POV

"Great, Clyde is coming over," said Craig, a little angry.

"Why aren't you guys doing anything, you guys were supposed to be on food control,"

"How are we supposed to do anything about the food if we don't know who's coming?" Asked Craig, arguing with Clyde.

"C- Craig. Don't yell! I'll f- figure this out, go help T- Token or something!" Craig rolled his eyes and flipped off Clyde while walking away. Same old Craig.

"What's going on with that boy?" Clyde asked.

"L- Like I know, it's not l- like we're married!"

"I didn't say you were Tweek I just asked what's wrong with Craig. I thought you knew I'm sorry."
I started shaking and freaking out a little.

"WE'RE DATING!" I yelled before covering my mouth.

"Oh my goodness! Another wedding coming soon I hear haha~," Clyde laughed, giving me a congratulatory hug. I don't think theirs anything to congratulate when it comes to me and Craig dating. If you even want to call it "dating."
The only time we've kissed was when we went on our first "date."

Flashback/Telling the story to Clyde/Spilling the tea

"I- I can't believe you managed to get drunk at the party!" I yelled.

The situation wasn't complicated to understand. Craig and I was invited to a party. I didn't want to go but I was trying to get over my shyness.With Craig being there, I thought he could help me out my shell. So that day I didn't drink any coffee. Instead I drank something worst. Vodka mixed with fruit punch. I didn't get as buzzed as everyone else but their was one person that was. Craig. When I looked in his cup, all I found was just straight vodka on ice. Gross. I decided to drive him home because he kept throwing up at the party and calling other people "Tweek." And that's why we're in a car, and I'm yelling.

"I'm sorry Tweek. I'm such a bad person. I wished we stayed at home and played Mario Cart,"

"Actually Craig, I had fun. I- I didn't drink as much c-coffee so I wasn't a-anxious. And I didn't drink til I was drunk like you did." Craig rolled his eyes.

"W- Whatever! I'm not drunk anymore! Besides, the reason I only came was because you said you was going," he said, burping a little, "then you started socializing with other people so I thought you forgot I was completely there!"

"No, I knew you was there. I- I didn't know you came there because of me. I only came because of you." I pulled over to his house.

Before I had a chance to say goodbye, I was sloppily kissed by Craig. I stopped him. The taste of vodka still lingered in my mouth. I looked at him. Why out of all the people in the world would he kiss me? I'm not the most attractive person you'll immediately notice, so why would he choose me. And yet, even though he was drunk, I still wanted him. I kissed him properly and he kissed back. That's until, he threw up outside. I giggled a little. I felt so flustered and blushed that I couldn't help but smile at something that was so gross. Of course I couldn't just leave him there, so I helped him into his house. I turned on the light and laid him down on his couch gently. I was then suddenly pulled on top of him.

"Don't leave me yet~." His breath reeked with vodka and puke. As long as he shut up, I agreed to spend the night with him. I laid down gently on top of him. Soon both of us fell asleep.

•••

The next day I woke up, still wearing the same clothes from last night. When I tried to get up, I suddenly felt something touching my butt. It was Craig's hands inside the back pockets of my pants. And of course he's still asleep, oblivious to what's going on. I tried moving only to feel something poking me. That's either his belt or his happy joy stick. It's his joy stick! He either has morning wood or a boner from me. I poked it a little only to a hear a little sound coming from Craig. That's cute, I was turning him on. I bit my bottom lip and started softly grinding my joy stick against his. I had to admit that I was a little turned on too, I'm sleeping on top of the guy I liked since middle school. I started breathing heavily, trying not to make a noise to wake up Craig. The cute sounds started to become a little louder from Craig, making me stop. I didn't want him cumming in his pants. He is still wearing last nights clothes. Suddenly, my body was flipped over, making me the bottom in this situation.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"C- Craig! I- I'm-." He kissed me, shutting me up.

"Did you stop?~ Keep going~," he whispered seductively into my ear. He flipped me back over, making me top again.
I continued what I was doing until we moved to a more comfortable spot. I would explain in detailed what happened but I'm in public spilling the tea to Clyde. I don't want someone walking by to hear me talking about Craig's long ass **** inside of me...

•••

It was Christmas and that was the time the gang through a Christmas party, and a slight celebration on Butters and Kenny's wedding. I was drinking eggnog while Craig was talking to some random girl. I've never seen this girl in my life and suddenly Craig starts talking to her. I wanted to walk over and say hi but, they weren't just talking, they were flirting.

The night went on and of course I was heart broken. And yet I still had feelings for him. That night as we was driving home I asked about the girl. He didn't say anything. I dropped him off at his house.

"Aren't you going to come inside?" Craig asked.

"No, I got some things to do tomorrow,"

"Okay, well, good night I guess." He kissed me and walked inside. I don't know why but my brain was being stupid. He can be a jerk and yet I needed him. So I spent the night with him again.

End of flashback