Chapter 10

•••Butters POV

After dinner with Sam, me and Kenny went home. Kenny was acting weird all night and it made me kinda mad.

Flashback

"I never really been here before. I'm not really the person that get out as much," said Sam.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well, since I'm single, I don't have anyone to go out with." Kenny gave Sam a weird glare.

"I thought you had a girlfriend Sam?" Sam stop drinking his water.

"Well, we broke up not too long ago. So you won't be seeing her at the wedding, sorry,"

"Aww, I'm sorry to hear that," I said. Kenny rolled his eyes. I continued the conversation with Sam, not giving a shit on what Kenny did.

"So, how did you guys start dating in the first place?" Sam asked. Me and Kenny looked at each other and back at Sam.

"Uh you know-," I said.

"We worked together-," said Kenny.

"And we...we dated from there," I smiled a little. Sam looked at us, questioning what we just said.

"O- Okay. That's not as romantic as I imagined,"

"Trust me if you knew what happened, you would've found it sooo heart throbbing," said Kenny. I blushed, but then thought of the horrible things that happened and stopped. I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not, but I'm pretty sure he was.

"I see. I'm gonna use the bathroom." Said Sam.

•••

Throughout the whole night only me and Sam was talking. Sure Kenny would pitch into the conversation, and say something. But he stayed quiet and continuously glared at Sam at certain things he said. Does he still not trust him?

"So Sam, what's your job,"

"I've been in and out of jobs for awhile, it's kinda hard to stick with a job since I've been to jail, you know,"

"Not really for me," I bumped Kenny.

"I guess, you're a good looking guy, it would be easy for you to get a job,"

"So are you, Sam. Which makes me think of something. The only reason why it would be hard for you to get a job, is unless you actually committed the crime,"

"Of robbing a bank? Yeah because I can totally do it with my eyes close," Sam laughed.

"I bet you can, a lot of experienced criminals can,"

"I'm not a criminal Kenny, just accused for something I didn't do, unlike you," he mumbled. Kenny glared at him.

"Speak up I couldn't hear you cowboy~," said Kenny. Oh fuck, why now!?

"I didn't own girls and made money off of them while also smuggling illegal drugs into a hotel,"

"How the fuck-?"

"The same way you looked me up Kenny, or should say pimp Kenny. Or better yet, poor boy." Kenny started reaching over towards a knife and I pushed his hand away from it.

"Listen you fucking red neck Bonnie and Clyde robbing banks mother fucker! I only looked your sorry ass up because I didn't trust you. And guess what Sam, I still don't, definitely when you went to the same jail as that fat ass Eric,"

"I didn't know him,"

"Shut the fuck up, you knew him. Tell me, if he was quiet, didn't get into fights, and everyone was intimidated by him, how come you knew immediately who I was talking about and his full name,"

"Because I worked with him... In jail. I didn't have a choice,"

"Sure, I still don't know my co-workers names, and I've been working there for awhile. What's your excuse?"

"Um... We're gonna go, I had fun Sam and it was nice meeting you."

End of Flashback

"I'm really sorry Butters." I continued to stay silent.
"Are you not going to talk to me?" I shrugged.
"I knew I messed up but you have to admit that what he said sounded a little sketchy right? He was probably close with Cartman, who knows." I continued to stay quiet.
"Please say something,"

"I'm trying to turn over a new leaf without my over protective boyfriend ruining that for me, is that to much to ask for! I don't care if he was cool or not cool with Cartman. Obviously he changed since he got out on good behavior and Cartman is still in jail. He's not like him. Me and Sam tried to explain that to you but you never listen. Or at least, you never listen to me." Tears started running down my face. I felt arms wrap around me and a warm body against mine.

"I'll try and understand Sam. I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable anymore. I want to keep you safe. But instead I turned into mother Token." I laughed a little.
"Just promise me if anything, and I mean anything, bad happens to you, you'll immediately tell me. Because I want to be more then just your husband Butters, I want to be you're best friend." Kenny kissed me on the cheek and continued to hug me. I hugged back. I felt a huge knock in my stomach. I was keeping the biggest secret from my husband and I have yet to tell him anything. I have to do something about this. I needed to get these weights off my shoulder.

•••

Once Kenny went to bed, I walked outside of our room and called up Clyde and Token.

"Hello?" Clyde answered.

"Clyde? I need to come clean to Kenny,"

"Come clean? Are you dirty or something, just take a shower,"

"N- No. What? I'm talking about Cartman raping me and keeping me held hostage in the basement of the hotel. I need to tell him... I need to tell him everything." I didn't hear anyone.
"Clyde?"

"Come over tomorrow,"

"T- Token!"

"We need to talk,"