Chapter 3

March 2009 | P A S T | Crown Royal

"It's funny how 'good morning, beautiful' changed our entire lives, huh?"

Charlie said to me as he lay beside me in bed. I was staring into his eyes with such lust. I knew that he could see just how in love with him that I am and he liked the attention that he'd been getting ever since.

He leaned his head down and kissed my lips for what felt like the millionth time. I didn't mind. With every kiss, it made my honeypot tingle and I could go for another round before I had to be at Grace's Shop. Charlie knew this as well, which is why he always tempted me during the early mornings.

"Who would've thought that I'd be laying here with you right now? Just before you took my number down that day, I wasn't even thinking about going this far with you." I laughed.

"I have a way with women, baby." He chuckled.

"You absolutely do." I say to him before kissing his lips again.

It was only this time that neither of us pulled away from one another. Instead, Charlie deepened the kiss and leaned me onto my back, pulling the covers over him to get us started. I wrapped my arms around him as he slid my right leg open with his knee, wanting to get in between.

We were already naked and our bodies were already warmed up from the last time that we'd had sex.

My breathing got just a little heavier as my body got a little warmer, wanting him to position himself in between me perfectly so that he could impress me yet again.

Charlie never failed to amaze me. This was actually why I'd decided ever since the first time not to make the first time our last time.

Instead, I allowed for Charlie to take me on dates, woo me, and love me just the way that he felt that I should be loved without a particular title. He did everything right. He showed me different things that I'd never learned from any other men that I thought that I knew. Charlie was just so different. It just amazed me how gentle he was with me and loved to satisfy me. And he did satisfy me in ways that I'd never been.

He was just perfect for me. I didn't want to ruin that with the 'what are we' question.

Charlie leaned into my neck, giving it a gentle massage with his tongue. My neck was my hotspot and I loved it when he would go there.

Light moans left from my lips as my body loosened up against him, wanting nothing more than for him to push his center piece inside of me. I loved feeling his throbbing manhood up against me, indicating that he was almost ready to explore me. It felt so good to know that I could turn him on like that.

He loved me and my rolls outside of my clothes.

I reached down between us, grabbing him just to see how hard he was. He was as hard as wood, forcing me to break through a smile, placing him right into my center, wanting him to push himself inside of me.

Just as he'd began to push in a slow and steady motion, I hissed at the feeling of him entering inside of me. His shaft was in and he was slowly working his way further inside of me.

"Ooh, baby." I moan, feeling myself getting wetter, making it easier for him to slip inside of me with no restraints.

"Val! I've been trying to call you all morning!" I heard my sister's voice behind the door just before it swung open, the doorknob banging against the wall, startling Charlie and I from what we were doing.

Charlie pulled the covers fully over us, trying to hide us the best way that he could. Embarrassment poured all over me as I could feel Charlie's warm breath breathing all over my face. I could hear my heart beating inside of my ears as the taste was completely gone from my mouth.