Last boss (II)

Impregnable had saved him from the terrible impact of that body of several tons, but, after finishing its effect, he was being crushed and had no room to wield more than a dagger, with which he could do little against that mass. It was difficult for him to breathe, and he could barely move, and only his Burning Aura was damaging his enemy a bit.

Luckily, the huge spider soon got up, confident that it had inflicted a lethal blow on its prey. Eldi breathed a sigh of relief, while healing himself, but he couldn't waste time. And more now that he could no longer use Impregnable in an hour.

He picked up the bow and shot the final boss again, moving quickly below it. The spider tried to reach him one more time with its legs, but, not getting him, it relied again on Smash.

Three spears imbued with fire, and low level, because he didn't want to break the best he had, sunk deep into the monster. He had used the Stand skill to set them on the ground, a skill that leveled up to 5, and the very strength of that enormous being had caused them to sink to the bottom.

In addition, Eldi had taken refuge in a trap on the ground, avoiding being crushed, and attacking from there with his best spear, using Perforating Impact until the spider got up, faster this time. He was covered in the viscera of the monster, but that wasn't the time to worry about it.

The spears were still nailed, and the fire imbued in them burning inside the boss, so Eldi decided to continue with the same strategy and shoot arrows again against it. But this time, it reacted differently, spraying cobwebs continuously and forcing him to move away from the hole, which would have ended up being covered.

Eldi found that they were sticky and made it difficult for him to move, so he used Kangaroo Power to disengage and get out of there, away from the cobwebs and legs, although he had to dodge the poison it spat.

It was then when the final boss did something similar to Smash, but making its body take a rounded shape and started to roll towards him, changing trajectory to follow him. He had no choice but to approach another hole and get into it just when he was going to be overwhelmed by Rolling, which passed by due to inertia, stopping after that and recovering its original form. Meanwhile, Eldi had taken advantage while running to put as many walls behind him as he could, in the way of the huge black ball, damaging it with fire, ice and electricity.

One of the spears had come loose and laid broken on the ground, while the other two had been sunk deeper by Rolling. Thus, added to the damage that the spider had inflicted on itself though its skills, its life was almost in half, while Eldi's mana was below and its energy was above.

He shot a few more arrows, aiming at the eyes, but they were partially dodged, only slightly damaging the harder part of the skin. And at the same time, with an attitude that can only be described as furious, the enormous spider frantically moved its legs, approaching quickly to its presumed prey, and trying to skewer him with them again.

Eldi already knew that pattern of attack, so it was relatively easy for him to dodge them and take refuge under the spider, heading towards the hole from which he had gone far enough to be placed at the proper distance. In addition, he had aimed Boomerang to one of the damaged legs, deepening the wound.

However, this time the spider didn't give him time to approach the hole, since it used Smash almost immediately. He couldn't get there to protect himself, but there wasn't too much distance to the outside of the impact zone either. Eldi relied on Feline Response, and was only hit by the body falling shock wave, although using Balance he instantly got up. He had been saved by a very little margin, but he had no time to waste.

He used Double Edge again and again on one of the legs, which were harmless while on the ground, getting to cut it before it got up again. A viscous liquid of very dark green color came out from the cut, but the boss didn't seem to have any trouble getting up and moving with one leg less. However, not only had its health decreased a little more, but it now had a weakness.

Eldi remained in the area where the now-cut leg should have been, making it difficult for it to attack him with the other legs, and at a sufficient distance to dodge the poison. The monster jumped to cover the position of its elusive prey and dropped, but that gave the man enough time to get out using Kangaroo Power, and attack another leg, which was also severed.

This time, instead of getting up, the body became rounded and tried to crush him, rolling on itself. But it wasn't the first time it had done it, and Eldi had already run off to a nearby hole, leaving Burning Walls along the way and taking refuge in it when the spider approached.

With some displeasure, he realized that it was the first hole he had used, and was full of the spider's insides, that no matter if it was made of mana, it had a defined physical form that included a kind of blood and internal organs. However, it didn't matter anymore, and his life was more important than being picky, so he went into the nauseating mixture, from which he saw the boss rolling, and took the opportunity to cut what he could with the axe.

Soaked in that liquid and with the sense of smell temporarily atrophied, he left there to meet his enemy, who was getting up again on its six legs, and with several areas of the body visibly scorched.

Slightly tired by the prolonged battle, Eldi was unable to dodge one of the blasts of cobwebs, that trapped his foot. Taking advantage of the opportunity, the monster quickly went to him and used again Smash, with the intention of killing the man once and for all. Meanwhile, he released the axe and took out the hammer to use Chainsbreak, after which he relied again on Feline Response, but this time it wasn't enough, so his leg was caught, breaking several bones and causing acute pain.