CHAPTER 8 : RIAANA AND AMYRA

"Your highness, her majesty has summoned you to her office

"Your highness, her majesty has summoned you to her office." Kunal, my personal secretary told me.

I knew it was about the paparazzi reports. It wasn't a big trouble but still, it had to discussed with Grandma.

"Who all will be there ?" I asked him.

"Her majesty, and your PR team."

"Okay. When do we have to meet her ?"

"In another fifteen minutes."

"I'll be there."

...

I took a deep breath before knocking at Dadi's office. It was nerve wracking to have discussions like these although I've been a part of them before.

There have been very few instances when there were controversial reports about me. This was probably just the third time.

The first time was when I was about ten years old and I punched a guy in his face because he bullied Varun. The second time was when someone caught me and my ex girlfriend kissing on camera and that's about it. No more controversies after that.

"Come in, Reyaansh."

I walked into her office, wishing everyone on the way until I reached her table.

"Good afternoon, Dadi."

She got up from the table and walked towards the multiple settees places across the room with a table in the middle and I followed her.

"Good afternoon, Reyaansh." She wished as she took her seat on one of the settees.

"It has come to my notice, that there have been rumours surrounding the bond between Riaana and you." She said picking up one of the newspapers which had Riaana and me on the cover page.

"Yes, Dadi. I'm sorry for whatever is happening." I said taking my seat opposite to her.

"So, what is it that we can do to dilute these rumours?" She asked my PR team.