CHAPTER 11 : WHY ?

'A new Princess and a prince ?,

The Jaigarh palace made a shocking announcement that has taken the world by a storm.

It was announced that Rihaan, a lawyer in London and Riaana, the cheif technological officer in London as well are Prince Rihaan of Jaigarh and Princess Riaana of Jaigarh.

The announcement also stated that according to a few unavoidable circumstances and for the safety of the prince and princess, they were kept away from the palace for twenty-six years and have now returned for good.

It is expected that both the prince and princess will start taking on royal engagements soon.

For more updates, keep reading 'Everyday News'.

"Stop the car." Riaana said, anger totally evident.

"What ?" I asked, confused and looked at her for a brief moment before shifting my concentration back to the road.

"Stop the car." She repeated herself, this time looking at me.

"I can't. I'll do so when we reach Jaigarh." I said sternly, my eyes still on the road.

"I'm going to jump out of the car if you don't pull over." She made an attempt to blackmail me.

"You're most welcome to do so." I said flatly.

I knew that she wouldn't do so and she just said that to blackmail me but little did I know that she was ready to do anything.

She unlocked the door lock and opened the door slightly, shocking me. It was totally unexpected.

"Okay wait. Calm down. I'm pulling over." I said holding her arm with his my left arm slowing down the car.

The moment I pulled over, Riaana pushed the door open and got out of the car. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out too.

I showed his hand to the security officers indicating for them to stay in their car.

"What is it ?" I asked her as she turned away her face from me.

"I'm not coming." She replied.

"I thought we already had a discussion on this back on the flight."

"I don't care. Just send me back to London."

"Riaana, don't be hard. Just get into the car." I said keeping his calm.

I knew it was hard for Riaana to accept all this but she can't just go to London to her wish. There's a certain protocol. It's a matter of her security.

What makes me more agitated is the fact that she just snuck out of the palace without even telling us anything.

If Aarunya wasn't aware of her flight, we probably would have thought that someone abducted her.