CHAPTER 14 : DRAMA

"I will not accept them

"I will not accept them." Screamed one the people, who Aarunya introduced to me as Mami Ji.

I literally had so many relatives and I knew none of them. But only my family mattered to me.

So the whole problem now was Rihaan and I. Dad's brother and sister who had just arrived in Jaigarh claimed that Rihaan and I weren't their children.

"Kamini, that's enough. Riaana and Rihaan are my children. I, as a mother is saying it. What more proof do you need ?" Mom argued.

This person mom just called Kamini, seems to be dad's sister.

"Of course, I need proof. Raghuveer, what do you think ?" She asked dad's brother.

"Of course, Udayveer Bhai. We need proof. Who knows if you just brought them here so that one of our kids doesn't get the throne." Dad's brother argued.

"Why aren't you saying anything, Aryaveer Bhai ?" Kamini chachi asked Aarunya's dad. "Aarunya is your child and you have the right to question Udayveer Bhai."

"So what's the base of this whole discussion ?" I asked Aarunya.

"Well, the point is, before you and Rihaan came, I was the most likely one to take the throne but I always knew that I didn't want the throne and so did everyone else. So, it would be Nidhisha, Raghuveer Chacha Ji's daughter. But now, since you're here, it would either be Rihaan or you." She explained.

It was too complicated to understand, but okay. I got the point.

"I don't want the throne anyway." I whispered.

"It'll go to Rihaan in that case, because Nidhisha is someone who shouldn't be given the throne." Aarunya told me as the elders still fought amongst themselves.

"Anyway, who knows their life ? They spent their lived outside the palace, with no paparazzi. God knows, what they've done all these years. " Nidhisha said walking towards me.

Now I know, why Nidhisha shouldn't be given the throne. She seems to be such an attention seeker and.. a drama queen ?

"Mainly this girl right here. She could've been a lot of things in her past. A gold digger ? A girl of many men in her life ? What was that airport drama a few days ago." She asked taking a good look of me from the top to the bottom.

I will not let this slide. You've really crossed the line, girl.

"Nidhisha, stop. She's the princess royal. Know how to speak to her." Aarunya said.

Apparently, I'm the princess royal of Jaigarh, since I'm the oldest daughter of the king.

"I wouldn't accept her as a Princess royal or even a Princess as a matter of fact. You never know if Satrupa Badi Maa is lying. She could've just been picked up off the road or even worse, what if she is not Bade Papa's daughter and Rihaan isn't their son and Badi Maa is just fooling bade Papa." She commented raising everyone's heads.