CHAPTER 22: YOUR TEARS

He loved me so much

He loved me so much.. He loved me so much that he wanted to tell the whole world about it, unlike me, who never cared about it.

Why would you do this, Reyaansh ? Why do love me so much ? 

Why was it that the whole world could see how much you love me and I couldn't ?

"Come back, Reyaansh. Please.." I begged as I fell to the ground with the ring in my hand.

It was all my mistake

It was all my mistake. I shouldn't have let him go. I should've reciprocated. I probably wasn't destined to cherish the full form of love. I was probably just born to experience the abbreviation of it.

"I'm sorry, Reyaansh. Please come back.." I begged, hoping that he would come back.

Why would you leave me like this, after all this ? How could you leave me like this when you loved me so much. YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME, REYAANSH. JUST COME BACK.

We had a love story, Reyaansh. Not the cliché one. But we did have one. You loved me. I loved you too, but I took too long, long enough for you to leave me.

That love story began with us.. and ended with me..

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" I asked him.

"I just can't get enough of you." He said making me blush.

Blush.. a word I thought I'd never feel. I blushed, because of him, him who taught me to live.

"Reyaansh.."

"I love you, Riaana." He said looking, straight into my eyes.

I loved him, as much as he did. When I realised that I did, it wasn't too late. I could've told him but not everything was fine. There were things that had to be figured out and problems that I had to solve.

Just when I thought things were falling into place, you left me. I wish you waited a little longer for me, Reyaansh.

It was tough for me, as much as it was for you but I didn't have an option, Reyaansh.