He Messes Up Sometimes

//sorry for not writing in so long, school and the holidays can kill!//

Thoughts of self hate and jealously passed over Kirishima all day and for the rest of the night. He could barely sleep, all he could think about was how mean he was. In a perfect world he wouldn't have feelings for him and he would be head over heals for Mina, or one of the other girls. In an even more perfect world Bakugo would love him, and not Deku. Maybe he would even get to kiss him...
No dirty thoughts
nodirtythoughts.
begoneTHOUGHTS!!!

He sat up in bed and put his head in his hands. "I'm such an idiot", he said quietly to himself. I can't sleep like this... He got up and went downstairs to get some water and clear his mind.

Never once had he left his room past curfew, or had he even tried taking in the dorms. The walls were a boring yellow-beige, the trim was just a darker shade of that color, and the carpet was a bloody shade of red. He walked through the hall slowly to admire the floor, but also to avoid making any sort of sound. He reached the stairs and made his way down to the main floor when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.

His body went rigid. He closed his eyes as a cold sweat started on his face. Please don't be Aizawa, please don't be Aizawa, oh for all things good please please don't be Aizawa.

Finally he turned.