Calendars Exist for a Reason

The cafeteria buzzed with nervous anticipation for the exam in just few hours. Kirishima made his way to his usual table and took a seat. A small sigh escaped him and Sero gave him the side eye.

"You look tired," he says,"did you stay up all night worrying about the exam?"

He laughs awkwardly in reply,"uh yeah...I hardly got sleep," that wasn't a lie, not the truth either though.

Mina plopped into her seat energetic as ever and grins,"guys! We are going to do so good! I mean I hope we will...we practiced a ton, so I'm sure we will do great!"

Kaminari smiled and leaned forward on the table,"We're one of the best hero schools out there, so we have to do good, right?"

Kirishima gives another awkward smile and just tries to ignore the fact he definitely wasn't prepared,"Yeah, we'll do so good."

A moment later Bakugo walked into the cafeteria. The table all got quiet as everyone made it a point to say how he was going to pass without trouble. Kirishima eats his food and waves him over, he highly doubted Bakugo remembered the date either.

He walks over and sits himself by Kirishima. Mina leans on the table and grins,"ready for the provisional license exam!"

Bakugo's face twists in confusion for a moment before he smiles,"yeah yeah, and I'll beat you all and be the best one there, just you watch me."

It's as if the entire cafeteria took a sigh of annoyance.