So...A Lot Happened

"You what?"

Bakugo laughs,"I knew you had a thing for me, so I made up the whole Deku thing to see if I was right- seems I was"

Kirishima stood up from his place on the chair. His face turned bright red, and his eyes started welling with tears,"y-you made a fool out of me..."

Bakugos' smile vanished,"well I didn't-"

"No!" He yells at him,"you lied to me for your own stupid game! Do my feelings mean a thing to you?"

Tears started falling down his face,"did I ever mean a thing to you?"

Bakugo stood up and started to say something before closing his mouth again. "I didn't think it would hurt you so much..."

"Well it did", he said with finality. He wiped his tears away and bit his lip,"I'll just go".

Kirishima stood up and made his way to the door, but just before reaching it Bakugo grabbed his wrist.

"Wait...please...I'm sorry..."

"Sorry doesn't always cut it", he said and pulled his hand away. He yanked open the door and slammed it with finality.

He walked outside and Shoji stood silently outside his room,"I heard yelling, so I came to see what happened".

"Just go back to bed", he said quietly,"everything's fine".

Kirishima went to his room next door and fell onto his bed. For once he just let himself cry.