Define: Hell

A bus ride could never go any slower than this one did after that...event. The two sat silently next to each other holding hands and trying to not feel at least a small ounce of shame. Kirishima could hardly face him, but at the same time, still wanted him. Looking at Bakugo's face he couldn't tell if maybe he wanted the same thing. The loud chatter on the bus got quieter the closer they got to the exam; it's like in an hour all their nerves had suddenly started to set in.

"I'm kinda nervous," Kirishima admits under his breath.

Bakugo's eyebrow lifts and he smiles,"you? Really? You've got nothing to worry about, the real person who should worry is Mineta, that creeps got nothing on you."

As reassuring as that was, Kirishima didn't like to be compared to that all too much,"I guess that's a good point, you're obviously going to pass...your quirk is just amazing," he says with a small sigh.

"Yours is too, just 'cause it isn't flashy doesn't mean that it isn't strong," he says and gives him a playful nudge,"don't worry about it."

Kirishima grins,"alright, alright...hey uh...about earlier-"

"Maybe now isn't a good time..." Bakugo says almost silently. The bus seemed to keep getting quieter. Kirishima began realizing they both had the same worry: could they have been caught. He looked around the bus for inquisitive eyes or some questioning glare, but everyone seemed more occupied by their phones than anything else. No cameras, thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for that.

"I think we're okay..." he says before turning to Bakugo, who sucked in his bottom lip and gave an awkward grimace,"and if we aren't?"

"Then I guess we're doomed- although, everyone's fine with Momo and Jirou...so maybe no one will care about us..." he says, hardly convincing himself.

"I don't want to talk about this," Bakugo says,"we did what we did, no one saw, let's just stop"

"What a 180," he replied with a grin,"anyway...uh...the test...we'll look so cool with our licenses, maybe we will even get the same agency to sidekick with!"

"That would be cool..." Bakugo admits and leans a little more on him.

Suddenly the bus jerked to a stop like any bus does. Everyone slammed forward into the seat in front of them. Everyone let out a collective pained yell. It's like any old school bus, even if it's fancy, the drivers can't ever break right.

"Guess we're here," Bakugo says as a cocky smile spreads across his face.