Buses and Stress; Mornings and Fieldtrips

TW://lowkey NSFW, I'm a fluff lover myself, but hey, we're all having fun in this house//

The morning seemed to drag on for an eternity. And in this moment that seemed far better than actually going through with the exam. Kirishima fell into a daze as the classes were all lined up outside the buses. The morning had been full of activity, getting done with breakfast, attendance, getting costumes ready, then taking that same group of kids and forcing them through a pep-talk and onto buses. There was no way he was ready for the exam, but the choice was practically non-existent. It's as if he didn't even realize he was walking onto the bus, or that Bakugo was practically shoving him back to life.

"Pointy hair~," Bakugo teased while herding him to the back of the bus.

Kirishima finally popped back to life as soon as he sat in the seat,"I got the window seat, nice."

"Yeah yeah, you got the window seat, it's only cause I like you," Bakugo says with a stubborn huff.

He smiles,"I know," the nervous butterflies in his stomach came back again,"I'm not ready for this..."

Bakugo turns,"you're fine...I doubt it would be impossible to deal with, your quirk's tough, and you are too," he says simply while scooting close enough that there was hardly a gap between them.

There goes the heartbeat, Kirishima felt his face had to be getting red,"aren't you worried they'll get suspicious..."

He shrugs in response,"not like they're paying attention anyway."

It's true, the bus was pretty fancy, hardly anything used in regular schools. There were enough front seats for the entire class, then a couple rows in the back. The seats were tall, and everyone was packed into the front. All the high energy commotion meant no one was even thinking about them in the back.

Something less than a bright idea appeared in Kirishimas mind. He put his hand on Bakugo's knee, then gently slid his hand up. He hardly waited for a reaction as he kept inching his hand up. Bakugo makes a little sound, like a gasp, before pulling his hand off.

"I uh..." his face was all red,"that was..."

Kirishima liked seeing him so flustered, his red face unable to look at him right. He couldn't help but grin,"so...can I...?"

"Touch me?," Bakugo asks in a hushed voice,"...yeah."

He takes a quick look around before kissing him and returning his hand to where it was before. A quiet gasp before a nervous look around, then back to it.

Making out on the bus isn't perfectly romantic, but it was all Kirishima could ask for in the moment. He bites his lip as he presses his body closer to him. In his arms, Bakugo held Kirishima's cheek and ran his hand further down his back; almost reaching the hem of his pants. The two were so entangled in each other they forgot where they even were, just as long as they had each other. Loud haze in the bus seemed to dim, and all there ever needed to be was them.

Kirishima found himself pressed gently against the window as Bakugo's kisses trailed to his jaw and along his neck. He holds back gasps by biting his lip and gripping his shirt. Bakugo keeps kissing his neck, leaving a small love bite just where it could be hidden under his shirt collar. A small gasp and a nervous look around by then Bakugo's hand had already started traveling down. Kirishima closed his eyes while Bakugo started rubbing outside his pants. He covers his mouth as his face goes bright red. Kirishima held back a quiet moan while Bakugo kept moving his hand.

"Should we stop?" Kirishima asked, almost strained from trying not to make a sound

"I don't want to..." Bakugo says and kisses the corner of his lips. He already pulled his hand away,"I guess it's better than getting caught"

Kirishima kisses him again,"I'm so glad they're not paying attention.."

"Me too," he says back