Prologue

"Hm? Ikeda-senpai, are you okay? You look pale." Hearing the voice of her underclassmen, it snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Me? Ah... No worries, I'm okay. Keep up the good work," Hana dazedly said with a smile, excusing herself to go to the restroom.

"What's wrong with senpai?" the other underclassmen asked.

"I don't know. She's been like this for a couple of weeks already... Maybe she likes someone!"

"Oh! That could be it! It would explain why Ikeda-senpai is always staring off into space."

The younger girls started giggling, wondering who in the world could be their senpai's crush.

In the stall, Hana was sitting on the toilet with the lid down. Today she was tutoring some underclassmen during lunch break, but so far Hana couldn't concentrate. Her thoughts keep trailing back to what she witnessed a few weeks ago.

There was absolutely no way that vampires were real, but it was hard for her to logically explain what she saw.

Nights ago, she lost her notebook that held all her notes for the test they were going to take the next day. After dorm check, Hana decided to sneak out through her window by using the tree next to the building to climb down. 

She really needed that notebook, so it was worth the effort and risk.

It was cold that night, so she shivered in her pajamas and slippers while searching for her notebook. So far she didn't see any of the prefects that roam the school at night: Cross Yuki and Kiryu Zero, the headmaster's adoptive children.

She never understood why they were needed to begin with. All they do is wear that silly armband of theirs and shout at the students to get out the way of the Night Class students and patrol the school at night.

Honestly, Hana believes that Headmaster Cross has enough money to buy some real security guards but instead he gives this protective job to two little underage children. Just thinking about the fact that everyone's life here is being protective by two teenagers makes her scoff every time.

Hana wished she brought some sort of light source. Everything was too dark for her to see clearly. She started to head towards the Moon Dormitory where it was once lively full of Day Class students adoring the Night Class students.

She remembered pretending to jump up and down with the other girls at the dorm gate as they shout their unending adoration for them. Hana likes to not stand out mostly because she's already getting some attention from her beautiful appearance. With less attention, she's able to live a quiet simple life without all the drama

So far in this stupid high school story, the female lead, Yuki, who is really dumb and innocent is in love with with the male lead, Kuran Kaname, a really handsome guy that's the President of the Night Class. Follow by the two is the second male lead, Zero, who's a real unhappy guy that is in love with Yuki and hates Kaname's guts with a passion.

Hana can't even say she made it up with the show the three put on today after school. 

Like she thought, in the area where she stood in was her notebook. Hana sighed in relief and picked up the notebook flipping through the pages. Everything was still intact. It was time to get back into her room and study before anyone found out.

She was glad that she had no roommate sleeping with her. It would be a pain in the butt if she had one anyway.

On her way back she heard voices and quickly hid behind some bushes concealing her. She held her breath and listened quietly. Who in the world would be outside the school building? She knew that the Night Class was still in session so it couldn't be any of those students. What a pain...