Chapter 9

Even after entering the gates of Cross Academy, no words had been exchanged after the lingerie incident. 

Assuming the vampire would make a right to the Moon Dormitory, he made a left walking beside her where the Sun Dormitory is.

"Tch, aren't you going the wrong way? I'm pretty sure Yuki has Zero keeping her company."

"I'm seeing the headmaster again. You shouldn't try to provoke me... human."

Hana giggled at that and then stopped right in front of him, eyes glaring. "Then what? You'll suck my blood? Kill me?"

He glared menacingly down at the human girl. His gaze dropped and then gripped her bandaged arm tightly around his big hand, steadily pulling her to his chest. Ugh oh...

Despite being a vampire, his body wasn't cold at all but warm. With her body pulled against him, Hana could actually see how bigger he is compared to her body stature. Her heart raced in fear but contained a stoic angered face at the handsome vampire.

Slowly he lowered his lips to her ear and whispered, "To answer your claim from early... I am glad that you got hurt... instead of Yuki." A shiver ran her back. "Next time though, maybe I won't be there to save you on time if you get hurt again."

Kaname let her go and headed off leaving a hurt Hana behind. She clutched her reopened wound and scoffed. That fuck! Hana couldn't believe that guy! She squeezed tightly in fiery and went off towards the dormitory.  

Hana stopped and then looked back watching Kaname walk towards the headmaster's residence. The Day Class student let out a very heated sigh and headed towards the Sun Dormitory. 

There was no way in hell she'll ever speak of this incident ever to anyone. But for sure, Kaname just made her blacklist and she'll get him back with one little word... Yuki.

Surprisingly there was no sight of the prefects, well that was what Hana thought until she sees a body hunched by the stairs. Not hearing her footsteps, Hana was able to come closer seeing a familiar silver hair.

"Zero?" Below her was the prefect looking in pain. Two hands gripping his hair as if he was hurting.

"Are you okay?" she reached for his shoulder. It was rare to see such a... person like him to be such in pain on the ground. 

Before should could touch him, his reflex caught her hurt arm and literally body slammed her to the ground pinning the Day Class student. 

"Hey! That hurts you punk!" Hana softly shouted.

"What are you doing outside your room? You know you are breaking the rules of this school being out here?"

"Stupid... I got permission but go ahead and spout your nonsense to the headmaster. Now let go, you're hurting my arm..."

His eyes widened at the bloodied bandages he was holding and quickly let go. She watched as he looked at his hand that touched it.

"What? Scared of blood? Ha..."

He glanced down at her. "You..."

"Zero?! Ikeda-senpai too... What's going on?" 

It was Yuki. Damn it.